LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being changed in public

If by being changed you mean being changed by someone else then family rest rooms like AL said is your best bet. If not then a handicap stall or in the back of a car. If it is somewhere like in the middle of a park just bring a towel or blanket in your diaper bag to cover up so you are not exposing yourself to the public.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be travelling most of the summer and I plan to use rest areas wherever possible while on the road. I am determined to do this and not be ashamed because it is now part of who I am and I might as well get used to it. Someone suggested carrying a towel, that is a great idea! But I think I will carry two: one will go under me in cast I get really desperate and have to use a picnic table or the bare ground as a changing table.

How do you change with a blanket? I can imagine it would be hard doing it with a blanket on top of me. Someone would have to hold it up for me.

I changed myself in a men's room today, and about four men saw me clearly. I went in to a gas bar, encouraged and maybe a little brash, but that's me. There was only one stall with a door, and that was occupied for a long time. Finally I backed into one of the urinal cubicles, they had kinda brick walls separating them with no door. So as someone suggested here, I backed up against the wall, dropped my pants and went ahead and changed. Some men came in, gave me a weird look, then went about their business. One man, a Hispanic, said very clearly as he looked me in the eye, "How ya doin?" I grinned and told him I was great, how about you? He didn't say another word, but did his business as I taped up my fresh diaper and pulled up my pants (shorts). When