LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered in the yard

So yesterday if finally finished putting my fence up, and my neighbor decided to come over last night while I was sitting on the back patio wearing just a teddy bear Bambino diaper. The girlfriend lets him in the yard and he comes in and sits down at the table where I was drinking a beer wearing the obvious wet Bambino. He has never come over before and we don't really talk that much, however I had gone over and talked to him and his wife before I put the fence up asking if it would be ok to move the fence line a little so I didn't have to pull the concrete pole out just cut them at ground level. They wouldn't so I put it up on the original line with the good side towards me. He had come over to tell me that the good side should have been towards them. I told him I paid for it and wanted to see the good side so I put it up that way. I have to say though he was good he never said a word about the diaper and stayed for a while drinking a beer then left. Wonder if he will come for another beer or come over unannounced?

Yeah it custom to put good side out. And if he had agreed to let me move the fence line or help pay for that side then I would have done so for him. But he didn't so I didn't. Yeah I didn't freak out just sat there in my yard in my diaper. If he would have freaked out or didn't like me sitting there in a diaper then he was free to leave. He didn't so who know I am going to chalk it up to some of his maturity.

oh man that's kinda weird to me. But I can understand I suppose. My Dad has redone the fence in both of the places we've been at but I was too young both times to really pick up on that. Though both times the nebihgours were in on it fincianally and/or physically fincially.

That is kinda funny you was wearing a Teddy diaper. Had to look really odd, I mean a all white would have been bad enough, but a teddy? To funny...BTW last fence I put in had the poles dead center so both sides looked the same. One of those 4 X4 white plastic kinda fences. Anyway. I can only imagine who is going to be the talk of the neighborhood...

It's your fence so you can do it any way you like. Based on design and location, in general what is seen from public areas gets the 'face side' of a fence, but when it's betewwn yards (non-public) someone is going to have to look at the 'back side' and there's no reason to make that someone be you. What I usually suggest it that if the neighbor wants tio see a 'face side' and you do too, then they can either add that themselves or pay for you to do it when the fence is built. Most folks do put the 'face side' out to keep the neighbors happier though- there's a value in that B)

Living in the sticks i dont have neighbors.I often sit outside with just a diaper.Have even ran out to my truck and back cpmpleatly naked.Im well hidden from the road.Only thing to worrie about is what if someone drives up.Even if that did happen id have well enough time to get inside befor i could be seen.

One of the key things I have learned also is that if you run and hide or something like that it gives the appearance that you are doing something wrong. So I just played it cool and went with it. @Repaid, yes he is married and I am sure when he went home they had a good laugh. Not that I care I am who I am. And I had wanted to put up a vinyl fence but with the

Rusty, the fence I took down was an old chain link fence that had lots of trees growing in it. Some from his side some from mine. He never helped clean out the trees from his side and it always looked like crap on his side. It is now a nice 6 foot privacy fence. No gate for him on his property. I had thought about the staggered boards but wanted it more closed off. He did bring his own beer but I did get up to go to the garage to get me a fresh one while he was there walking past him in the wet Bambino.

I guess she was kind of like me at this point. She didn't really care and wasn't to happy he came over anyway. So I guess it was her way of showing that he was intruding and not really welcome.

I'm decent friends with my neighbor behind me. Sometimes when were both out there we just yell over the privacy fence. Every now and then one of us will get talking and pop our head over the fence. One day last year I was out grilling in just a diaper and tee shirt. Without warning he stuck his head over and called my name. Boy was his face red. I took it casually and and told him it was ok.

Good deal Brian. I am friendly with a couple of the neighbors just this one don't seem to want to be neighborly. It is all about them not the neighborhood. So I have no need for this guy.

growing up our neighbor put up an REALLY expensive cedar fence but the guy who built it put the good side out towards our house the lady owner was furious! but then wanted my grandparents

Whenever I got enough money to get my own house and there is neighbors around, the fence will be 3 meters high (10 foot)

Soundproofed, so I dont have to hear them and they dont have to hear me

No Ben it is still here. Do you have a place to put it yet? Yeah she may had let him in the nursery too but yeah I like being able to grill outside in my diapers if I want.

Sorry Rusty, a little inside joke with Ben. But I do have a Dallas Cowboy high chair for sale here. Only problem is that it is too heavy and big to ship so has to be picked up here or someplace close I can deliver. A picture should be in my gallery.