LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any other former/current athletes here?

I compeated in rodeos in my teens into my late 20s.Played baseball and football in highschool.Played softball from about 25 yrsold to 31I broke my back when i was 32.I cant play any sports now bc of the pain.But up untill that point i was always doing something .Nowdays im lucky i can walk so not going to risk trying to play anymore.

does martial arts count? I use to teach karate as a senior 1st degree black belt at my senseis dojo(we separated the 1st degree, I think of them as junior and senior, first you earned your black belt, then you earned your stripe)

I used to swim for my state in the United States Youth Tournaments (or swim meets as we called them) during middle school. I also played chess and ranked top 5 on the state level during middle school. Katate was another thing I was interested in but I got stuck with the crap Americanized katate for kids. Regardly I still managed to win several form and technique competitions. I never spared or dueled because I never wanted to use my martial skill to fight anyone. Around that age I was also a captain of a youth football team that represented some random Christian church, and a little later in life I used to coordinate and participate in obstacle courses and ironman type of stuff when I used to be a part of the boyscouts of america, if you consider that a sport. All in all that pretty much sums up my traditional sports career.

I used to swim for my state in the United States Youth Tournaments (or swim meets as we called them) during middle school. I also played chess and ranked top 5 on the state level during middle school. Katate was another thing I was interested in but I got stuck with the crap Americanized katate for kids. Regardly I still managed to win several form and technique competitions. I never spared or dueled because I never wanted to use my martial skill to fight anyone. Around that age I was also a captain of a youth football team that represented some random Christian church, and a little later in life I used to coordinate and participate in obstacle courses and ironman type of stuff when I used to be a part of the boyscouts of america, if you consider that a sport. All in all that pretty much sums up my traditional sports career.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I played high school football and baseball.. Then I got a job and only played summer ball.. Now a little older and I play softball..

• 3 weeks later...