LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious Thanks U For The Kindness On My Bday

WOW! I get up and turn my puter on and boot up yahoo, LOTSA BDAY MESSAGES! and LOTSA EMAILS then go into the chat room and lotsa bday wishes in there not to mention the bday party they had for me in dd Friday morning! YAY! TY ALL for being the best friends ever! I love you all! Im gonna go but Ill be back later to see everyone! :):P:biker_h4h::Crylol: and yes im 39 and proud of it!

Love, huggles and kissies to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very lucky Curious!

Happy Belated Birthday Curious, you were the only one who IM'd me to wish me Happy Birthday on the 12th, in fact you were the first Happy Birthday I got that day!!!! In three more years you'll catch me, but then I'll be...forget it. It must be a Ohio thing...Hopefully You and Yours will one day get to meet Me and Mine. I look forward to it, Maybe next year we can Plan a trip between our birthdays and meet up between our homes or something. Me and Mommy Need a Vacation. And a Bar where noone would know me too! :D:P;)

Happy Belated Birthday Curious, you were the only one who IM'd me to wish me Happy Birthday on the 12th, in fact you were the first Happy Birthday I got that day!!!! In three more years you'll catch me, but then I'll be...forget it. It must be a Ohio thing...Hopefully You and Yours will one day get to meet Me and Mine. I look forward to it, Maybe next year we can Plan a trip between our birthdays and meet up between our homes or something. Me and Mommy Need a Vacation. And a Bar where noone would know me too! :D:P;)

Thank you very much Darling! But ur not late! So its not belated! :D Today IS my birthday! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES! Thanks for ur wonderful thoughts! :)

Thank you very much Darling! But ur not late! So its not belated! :D Today IS my birthday! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES! Thanks for ur wonderful thoughts! :)

Birthday? You never said you had a birthday commin up......Well, it passed now i guess! Sorry i couldnt wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday. I had Ethernet card issues after a power surge. Ill explain later!....But im back!! Happy Birthday SHeesha!!!!

Birthday? You never said you had a birthday commin up......Well, it passed now i guess! Sorry i couldnt wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday. I had Ethernet card issues after a power surge. Ill explain later!....But im back!! Happy Birthday SHeesha!!!!

Why does everyone think the day has passed? LOL TODAY IS MY BDAY! July 16th 1967.. so no one is late :D A few were early on friday morning but NO ONE so far is late :D TY Sweet sweet JPV and I hope we can chat later.. That would MAKE my bday! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES SUPERBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesha (only to you)

Curious ( to everyone else hehe )

:groupwave: HAPPY BIRTHDAY........Lets all raise our :drinks_wine: and wish our birthdaygirl a wonderful day.

Wow 39.......and still a :biker_h4h: strong and a real :boxing: ........she never gets in a :badmood: and always has time for every one.

So lets all have a :band: and give her lots of :wub: ....she is our :angel_not:

Oh and here is a special :wub: from a :blush: nappy_pins