LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper/wetting experiences

I've recently gotten back into diapers and loving it. What are you favorite memories of wearing and using your diapers. Mine are the first time I put on a diaper as an adulf and wet it and as a child waking up in wet goodnites. I was real sad when I stopped wetting the bed and having to wear goodnites

The day I used a good night with a simple male guard inside, with slits cut into the guard for drainage, with a nice pair snap on plastic pants over the good night was the best diaper day I ever had.

There is a brand that is my favourite, but I can't think of the name right now. It is an adult diaper and it is amazing! My best experience with it is being able to have it fully wet and stay in it for 24 hours. Wish I could recommend it, because there are no leaks and no rash, but as I say, I can't remember the name.

Usually most of my experiences have been pretty good - the warm, wet, snug feeling down there, except when I wear them for too long then the odor sometimes becomes more apparent and my skin starts itching or complaining for me to change my diaper into a clean dry one. But overall all is good.

I must say I enjoy every diaper experience, but for me, my favorite was in the old DPF days, I made contact with a guy who was incontinent. Upon visiting him I was impressed that he was indeed incontinent. He used a diaper service and had a walk in closet with the shelves lined with cloth diapers and the best plastic pants I've ever seen. He sold me two pair of them and also gave me some disposables he didn't need. The thrill of him diapering me in the thickest, best feeling diapers I'd ever had on was great. I would "waste a towel" now and then to get the feel for cloth, but towels are rough. Not these diapers. To add to the experience after a wetting, he decided to show me how he diapered himself for the night. Thickest I've ever been diapered, with "boosters" on the sides because he slept on his side and if he didn't use them he might leak. It was the most babyish I had felt in diapers since, well, I was in diapers. We play twice, then he became engaged and didn't want to play anymore....but those two times were the best I've ever in diapers. There are many more, but that's one time I played and left thinking, I've got to do this again.

thicker,

• Like 1

My most memorable experience was the first time I ejaculated into my homemade wet diaper for the first time at the age of 13. I had been making and wetting home diapers since age 11 but when I had my first real boy jerk off into a warm wet diaper I knew I was hooked for life. I am 66 now and still going strong with diapers, plastic pants and wetting.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my favorites was the day I finally gave in after spending five days 'holding it' and taking Immodium. I clearly remember no less than three episodes of intense, sphincter-ripping cramps, and softball-sized loads each time. It may have been more, but it seemed to go on all day. I did my best to stay in one diaper the whole time, it was smelly but amazing. I haven't been able to relive that experience though, even though I've had success holding it for a few days here and there, it's always more putty-like than that first time. I'll get a surprise once in a great while and have a dump that makes me go "WOW that was a good one," but somehow it's never when I'm diapered.

I've been at this nearly my whole life in some form or another, so I've got a lot of different/notable experiences, but I'd like to think my "favorite" experience has yet to come. Even though I've been in plenty of relationships, I've yet to be diapered by anyone other than my own mother. To me, my ultimate fantasy would to be diapered by a girlfriend. I say girlfriend because, A: I'm Straight, ( although I adamantly support equal rights across the board) and B: I wouldn't marry someone I couldn't be honest or confident enough with, to share this part of myself with. (not saying she'd need to partake or assist, I just couldn't be married to someone that DIDN'T know)

• 2 months later...

From the viewpoint of a mommy, of course having my very first adult baby to care for was one of the most memorable experiences as well as the first party I ever attended and the wonderful days of DPF. I had traveled to Sandusky Ohio in April 97 where we had a small intimate crowd.

We had a large cardboard box in the hotel suite, that we brought the food and on. By the time we are ready to check out Sunday morning, it was full to overflowing was swollen, bloated, attends. I know the hotel staff person must've seen that.