LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in public

Okay, the most important thing to remember here is there is not one law in the united states that says you can not were a diaper in public. As long as your private parts are covered it is legal, and as long as you are not playing with yourself. That is the law no ands if's or buts. This is a long time fight here. But it is no diffrent then a man & women kissing in public, that is showing love for something in front of others. Or two gay people kissing in public ( that was taboo forever ). But gays came out and kept pushing and pushing now it is almost more normal then a man and women kissing in public. Or how about a white person kissing a black person in public how long did that look taboo. Now you can not even wacth tv for 1 hour with out seeing it. So if we wanna stay a taboo thing yes lets keep it in the bedroom. But if we want it to be come more normal then clearly more people need to know about it. Now would you get wierd looks in public dressed like a baby hell yes. Would i have the balls to do it hell no. Will i wear a diaper under my clothes yes all the time. Have i worn pants were you can slighty see my diaper yes and so has my wife very often. Has the police ever caught me in a diaper yes, did the laugh at me yes, did i wish i would just die at that time yes, and did anything happen because i was wearing no ( other the getting laughed at ). Everything i said here is facts, but your more old school people will fight this to the end. And im not saying 1 thing bad about that. but the people under 35 are the driving force on making this fetish not so taboo. Just basing these facts off of other major events 40 and over old school (don't change it) 35 and under (trend setters & game changers) 36- 40 i'll call these swing votes...Then for what it counts me and my wife have successfully made 46 people aware of this fetish our friends and only lost 4 friends because of it...and out of that 46 we have had 27 of them in diapers more then 2 times being silly not because its there kink. It is all about how you present things...and trust me there are some people out there that just don't need to present anything...

Bad things happen no matter what, you can be robbed no matter who you are, race age or sex, just because the mugger saw you first. and sometimes things go wrong. as i pointed out before, you can be attacked for enjoying a burger. (Vegans are crazy man) or for believing in a different god. someone, somewhere hates you and everything you are, no matter what you do. so if you are afraid of being attacked, never leave your house, or answer the door for a delivery boy. (Delivery boys have a higher mugging conviction rate than anyone else.)

Bad things happen no matter what, you can be robbed no matter who you are, race age or sex, just because the mugger saw you first. and sometimes things go wrong. as i pointed out before, you can be attacked for enjoying a burger. (Vegans are crazy man) or for believing in a different god. someone, somewhere hates you and everything you are, no matter what you do. so if you are afraid of being attacked, never leave your house, or answer the door for a delivery boy. (Delivery boys have a higher mugging conviction rate than anyone else.)

Ok to be even clearer when I said kids clothes I meant like jeans and t shirt with maybe hello kitty or Care Bears or something along those lines, or pjs with a children's character, but covering everything. I live in California and as far as I know, that's not illegal. And I doubt wearing diapers (as long as they are covered) is illegal in most places because some people do actually need them. So I didn't really mean to start a legal debate, although I know some places in the world do have strict fashion laws. I wouldn't break the law, that's not the kind of thrill I enjoy.

Just to clarify things, it seems what is being spoken of here is fully exposed diapers not covered with 'normal' clothing, not diapers under clothing. It should be obvious that diapers under clothing is not illegal nor could it be what with the numerous Incontinent's having little other option. As far as the legality of any clothing which is fully exposed, that will vary from place to place. Sometimes those laws aren't very specific, and those are the places where a wise person exercises the utmost caution ;)

• Like 1

This picture was taken of me and a couple of friends in Hooters San Diego. I think you'll be just fine in the attire you describe! :D

It appears that this will always be a touchy subject on this board.

Hope you had fun, and remember to always be true to yourself!

It's hard to believe Heidilynn has been gone so long now. :( RIP.

SanDPride004.jpg

Wearing diapers in public under your pants / dress is not unlawful.

Wearing only a diaper in public is considered to be lewid and livechivious (sp) behavior and is unlawful in all states in the USA, and is decided by the local judge's of the area.

Wearing diapers in public under your pants / dress is not unlawful.

Wearing only a diaper in public is considered to be lewid and livechivious (sp) behavior and is unlawful in all states in the USA, and is decided by the local judge's of the area.

that is an incorrect statement. You are making up laws. Or have no idea what's legal and what's not. That's more likely. But since you're so confident, I'm just going to say you're making it up. But you are wrong.
  • Like 1

Only time I ever walked around in a exposed diaper was at a nude beach and it was fun getting looks. No one said anything to me but we had a few people walk up to us as a munch asking us about it and they weren't critical at all. I wonder what a diaper change would be like on that beach. Lie down on a towel or blanket and your mommy or daddy changes you. Or how about changing yourself on that beach.