LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

B is for Baby

Jennifer unlocked the door to her apartment and smiled again as she watched Mayra waddle her way inside. She couldn't stop snickering at the fact that Mayra was dressed the way she was in sopping wet diapers. Jennifer had Mayra follow her to the sofa, sitting her down on a set of towels so Mayra didn't ruin the sofa. Jennifer sat down across from Mayra and felt compelled to take Mayra's hands as Jennifer looked at ghe poor girls tear streaked face.

"Ok so, what on Earth are you doing at the Wal-Mart dressed like a toddler wearing obviously wet diapers?" Jennifer started out asking Mayra. Mayra opened her mouth to answer truthfully and tell Jennifer about being kipnapped and forced against her will, but that didn't happen.

"Me jus a babies, me haffa wear diapy's." Mayra heard herself say. Jennifer giggled in disbelief at Mayra's answer.

"Oh I see, you're just a little baby girl, huh?" Jennifer asked teasingly, deciding to play along. Jennifer had no idea this was a trigger phrase and so was genuinely shocked and surprised when Mayra responded to this question by giggling, nodding, laying back and playing with her feet while sucking her thumb. This was so adorable, Jennifer felt compelled to take a few pictures of Mayra while she did this. Jennifer had no idea why Mayra was behaving thus way, but decided to play along.

"Ok, we definitely need to change your diaper though, little girl." Jennufer stated, looking down at Mayra.

I registered on here just to say great story sofar I love love hypnosis stories and the last chapter has me hanging on the edge of my seat!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write it thus far :) really enjoying it.

Mayra continued to lie on the couch as Jennifer left the living room and entered her bedroom. A quick search of her closet allowed her to locate the adult diapers she had in there from when she used to care for her grandmother before she passed away. Jennifer had intended to throw them away but just never seemed to get around to it. Taking them into the living room, Jennifer set the package on the floor next to the sofa as she sat down on the end near Mayra's feet. Jennifer then sat Mayra up, removing the wet shortalls she was wearing. This left Mayra wearing just her shirt and her very soggy diaper. Jennifer couldn't help giggling at the sight before laying Mayra back down so she could change her. As Jennifer untaped the diaper, Jennifer got her first good look at the diaper Mayra was wearing. Jennifer thought it was quite amusing and rather cute as well; it looked like a baby diaper but was obviously sized for adults. This sealed the argument in Jennifers mind; only someone who was into this would be wearing something like this in addition to to baby style clothing. The fact that the shortalls had snaps along the crotch for diaper changing was a good indicator as well. Jennifer opened the diaper and lifted Mayra's butt to pull it out from beneath her and roll it up before throwing it away. Jennifer then cleaned Mayra up using a damp wash cloth before putting a fresh diaper on her. The rather functional looking blue diaper wasn't nearly as cute as the one Mayra had been wearing.

"Where did you get those pretty diapers, Mai-Mai?" Jennifer asked smiling, calling Mayra by the name they called her in childhood. Mayra , still laying on her back on the sofa, smiled back at Jennifer and gurgled happily in her direction, still artlessly playing with her feet. Jennifer rolled her eyes at this and went back to the sofa. Quite suddenly, Jennifer lifted Mayra's shirt and proceeded to mercilessly blow raspberries on her stomach. This caused Mayra to start laughing hysterically. At the same time, Jennifer started to tickle her sides mercilessly, causing Mayra to dissolve into helpless laughter. After a few moments, Jennifer stopped, smiling down at Mayra. Jennifer had always fancied Mayra but was never certain how Mayra felt about her. Mayra smiled at Jennifer, her face still flushed from laughter.

"Are you my Mommy?" Mayra asked after calming down. Jennifer smiled at this and looked down at Mayra.

"Yes baby, I'll be your Mommy." Jennifer said as she helped Mayra off the couch. "Now let's get some sleep."

Unbeknownst to the girls, Jake stood on the porch outside of the apartment having heard the entire conversation through the patio door he'd carefully cracked open. When he heard the last line, he sighed and waited til the girls were out of sight and in the bedroom before pulling his cellphone. He dialed a number and waited for Mommy to answer. "We have a problem." He stated when she answered.

• Like 1

Uh-oh, in the last chapter I had thought that Jennifer was someone that Mommy had purposely set for Mayra. Now I'm not so sure, & apparently Jake has completed his punishment & now on the capture trail! What's next? Please continue Nana! :)

Jake waited for 15 minutes before he was sure the girls had retired to the bedroom for the night. When he was certain, he quietly opened the screen door and made his way silently into the living room. Making no more noise than a cat would, Jake made his way to the bedroom door and carefully put his ear to the door. He could hear Mayra and Jennifer in there, giggling. He could also hear Jennifer teasingly asking Mayra 'who's my baby?' and Mayra responding 'I am!'. Jake winced to hear it; without realizing it, the tall blond Jennifer was reinforcing the programming, making Mayra see her as her Mommy. The situation wasn't unsavable, but this meant the commands might now only work for Jennifer which would make it harder for Jake to retrieve her successfully. With a mental sigh, Jake pulled his stun gun as he very carefully and quietly opened the door once he heard the girls go quiet, assuming they were going to bed. He was therefore quiet alarmed and surprised to open the door in time to see and hear a large revolver being cocked and aimed at his head.

"Hi." Jennifer remarked rather flatly, holding the gun steady in a shooters position.

• Like 1