LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orange is the New Black !

Awesome series that has everything (Drama, Action, Comedy etc.)

Just finished watching Season 1 in a marathon-way (none-stop) and is now waiting on next season, which apparently comes in June..

• Like 1

We lock people up or execute them to protect society. There are too many people being locked up for consuming illegal drugs. The war on drugs is a big waste of money. Lock up murders, muggers thieves and robbers.

Maybe a little off the subject, but does it make anyone else mad when you see the commercials where the guy or couple are in this $400,000 home nicely furnished and they say, "I owed the IRS $50,000 but all I had to pay was $5,700!"

• Like 1

Thats the problem, just shoot them, no appeals

Gee...you seem to have no problem making that decision. Can any of us decide you are a threat to society and do the same to you? Why is it you feel you have the corner on the concept of justice? And in which country do you live? ...or, in which world do you live?

Gee...you seem to have no problem making that decision. Can any of us decide you are a threat to society and do the same to you? Why is it you feel you have the corner on the concept of justice? And in which country do you live? ...or, in which world do you live?

That's the problem though.. there is almost always some doubt. Or, even if there isn't, there might be a question of their mental or emotional state. Even if they plead guilty, they might have problems that led them to take credit when it wasn't true, and the true murderer goes free.

Most of the criminals have most of their small paycheck in prison taken away to payfines and court cost and if they have been sent back or sent to prison while on probation they have the extra expesnse of paying for their prison or jail time here in Montana also if someone sends money to the prisoner here they may not recieve it to pay for money they owe on fines court costs and their jail or prison time if they have to pay for it. I know this from time spent in jail for stupid stuff like checks I wrote when jobless and homeless andso depress writing the checks I thought would make me want to commit suicide boy was I wrong, but people were complaining cause the jail was taking al money comming I and all the money they came in with.

Ps I found because of my religous beliefs and afraid of just hurting myself from possable attemps gone wrong that I would never kill myself no matter how depressed I get and how many suicide thoughts go through my head when depressed.