LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hypothetical question: If you could....

Don't know if this has been asked, but I thought it would be fun. If you could date any celebrity, and hypothetically speaking, they were okay with wearing diapers with you, even do the whole adult baby thing (mommy/baby, daddy/baby), who would you want to date? And would you want it long term, or just to have a short period of fun?

Mine? I'll admit as a self-proclaimed "Trekkie", I'd go with Jeri Ryan (Star Trek Voyager, "Seven of Nine"). I think that she'd look freakin' HOT I'm diapers!

As for animated characters, I'd go with Turanga Leela from Futurama or Francine Smith (American Dad!).

Who'd you pick? No explanation needed.

The thing for me is, I'm not fussed whether the other person is padded or not, as long as I am (I'm always the little one for ageplay). With that in mind... I think David Tennant could be a good Daddy - he seems laid back but caring, and I think he's been on a few kid's tv shows.

I pretty much identify as asexual, so dating a celeb (or really anyone) doesn't appeal much to moi. I can't even think of who I'd date o.O. Maybe Michelle Pfeiffer, just because I like Cat Woman and for the handful of Animaniacs references she gets =p.

hmmmm tough choice. I mean there are a few that would just be quick flings because I doubt we could be compatable (aside form the fact they're starlets and I am a nobody) but my long termer would be Melissa Joan Hart. She just seems really cool and seems like we have a couple matching interests. :)

Isn't she the violin (fiddle) player from Lord of the dance (Michael Flatley) or the Celtic women show (origional) if so, I understand your 'interest' she is quite amazing! if not, then I have no clue as to who she is :blush:

EDIT: yes she played with the Celtic women troupe for quite a while...so I do know who you speak of....and yes she is quite amazing! :thumbsup:

Isn't she the violin (fiddle) player from Lord of the dance (Michael Flatley) or the Celtic women show (origional) if so, I understand your 'interest' she is quite amazing! if not, then I have no clue as to who she is :blush:

EDIT: yes she played with the Celtic women troupe for quite a while...so I do know who you speak of....and yes she is quite amazing! :thumbsup:

o ya, I love 'em.