LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help! - Discreet Diapers

I tease my wife about her wearing to work but its something I would never ask her to do. Although we discussed going to movies and such with her diapered her needs are basically thr same as yours. Something that isnt noticeable by other people and something that doesnt leak after a wetting.

I wear the Attends breathable diapers most of the time. There very discreet and can handle more then one wetting. The tapes are great, and I do buy through Amazon about 50dollars for a case of 96

I like the Attends breathables and if you want to cut the price down you can order McKesson Stay Dry briefs as they're the same diaper in a different pakage and you can get a case of 96 for $30. Nightingales are also a nice one to try and they too are cheap. The plastic back extra absobancy are $37 for 96 and the breathable ones are $40 for 96. I don't know if you can get these on amazon I order them from thediaperpiper.com. And if you need more absorbancy that site also has cases of Attends boosters for $45 for 192.