LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why isn't it a good idea to invite people to your trash?

It's very interesting how people are afraid of people who are different. I wonder if I ever scared anyone or still do. I am just laid back now and keep to myself. But I hear some people are creeped out by people who are quiet and not sociable and always alone. Anyone who is eccentric or different I wonder if they have any disorders.

Spokane Girl

Being afraid of "different" is a natural effect of isolation. There are at least a few dangerous people out there, most of them in positions of trust and or power. This one, as noted, and as are most people, likely is harmless. But a little bit better connection is good insurance, and good for both of you, too.

@spokane girl no matter how well you cut up and shread stuff there are ways for exstremely smart people to peice to gether cut up or shreaded info. The feds do it all the time they have a special team that does it it can take some time but it is doable. There are shreaders out there that make it more impossible by shreading papers into tiny pieces.

As for guns in the state of Montana you can shoot a intruder if you feel threatened for your life it dont matter if they have a weapon or not. You will not be prosecuted for shooting or killing an intruder in Montana. Three years ago a man came home from work and his front door was wide open and he grabed his pistol out of his car which he had a consealed weapons permit and entered his residence and shot the intruder and the intruder ran to his car and started to drive away and he hit a tree cause he died as pulling away and the guy was questioned on property and let go cause he was with in the state law. Its called self defence. Now more populated places it is against the law to shoot an intruder. But there are some states that allow you to shoot and kill trustpassers. Growing up in Montana I have seen signs on peoples gates saying trustpassers will be shot on sight.

It's very interesting how people are afraid of people who are different. I wonder if I ever scared anyone or still do. I am just laid back now and keep to myself. But I hear some people are creeped out by people who are quiet and not sociable and always alone. Anyone who is eccentric or different I wonder if they have any disorders.

As a kid I was the "different" one. Being "one of the smart ones" didn't help either in that regard. I don't think I ever really scared anyone as a kid though, and no one whose known me as an adult would be afraid of me. You do get people with random disorders who are eccentric/different, but you also get really intelligent people who just don't pay much attention to traditional social interaction because their mind is busy doing something else. You're right about a lot of people being creeped out by people who are quiet, not sociable, and always alone though. My other half falls into that category, but everyone who knows her likes her once they get to know her a bit. (I swear, the first question everybody asks when they meet her is "what's wrong/why are you upset," and it takes them awhile to realize that she's not lying when she answers "nothing/I'm not upset.") I'm generally not afraid of people who are different, but I know that a lot of people are.

As a kid I was the "different" one. Being "one of the smart ones" didn't help either in that regard. I don't think I ever really scared anyone as a kid though, and no one whose known me as an adult would be afraid of me. You do get people with random disorders who are eccentric/different, but you also get really intelligent people who just don't pay much attention to traditional social interaction because their mind is busy doing something else. You're right about a lot of people being creeped out by people who are quiet, not sociable, and always alone though. My other half falls into that category, but everyone who knows her likes her once they get to know her a bit. (I swear, the first question everybody asks when they meet her is "what's wrong/why are you upset," and it takes them awhile to realize that she's not lying when she answers "nothing/I'm not upset.") I'm generally not afraid of people who are different, but I know that a lot of people are.

It's usually a way better idea to be nice rather than judgmental.

I never have a problem with people making a mess with my recycling or garbage.

Whenever I see someone digging in a bin, I grab whatever refundables I have, and go ask the person if they want them.

I also never make anyone dig in a bin in the first place, when I have a refundable to dispose of, I put it beside or on top.

The guy that regularly cruises my street picks up any escaping garbage. Works for me, nice clean neighborhood, he gets to make a bit of cash.

I remember Mom telling me a story about a man in Missoula who caught a teen trying to steal the CD player from his car so he yelled at him and the kid ran off. The guy grabbed his gun and shot him in the back. He went to prison. My mom told me that was not self defense, the kid was running and he should have called the police to report attempted theft or go outside and lock his car or put it in his garage. I assume the kid was off his property when he shot him so it made it illegal what he did.

Ill be honest, I wouldnt allow that becasue it sounds creepy as hell. Why does the person haveto dig through YOUR trash? I get the whole wanting to know its safe/not full of questionable medical waste, but if the guy is getting his rocks off to it, isnt that weird? Unless its your thing as well, than have fun, but otherwise I look at it as the equivalent of someone asking for nude pictures of my GF to beat off to, which personally Id take offense to.

• Like 2

In my moving case, I didn't have a problem with it - I'd rather things get reused than end up in the landfill, but my move happened so quickly that I didn't have time to do the Goodwill runs.

It doesn't make sense to throw something away and then get upset when someone takes it. I once threw away a flat computer monitor because it wouldn't turn on when I hooked it up and we only got it for a few bucks at a yard sale so it was no big deal if we wasted that money. Well someone came by and took it from the dumpster and I didn't care. They will just see why it was thrown away unless they knew how to fix it and then resell it.

I didn't read the whole thread so my post may be a little out of place. But anyway I find it pretty nasty that someone would want a used diapers for any reason. If it's because you're broke and want diapers and that thought pushes you to that point you have some issues to deal with. And really if you're that bad talk to your doctor they will not only help you but they'd also perscribe you diapers based on a mental disability so you won't get sick.

• Like 1

I didn't read the whole thread so my post may be a little out of place. But anyway I find it pretty nasty that someone would want a used diapers for any reason. If it's because you're broke and want diapers and that thought pushes you to that point you have some issues to deal with. And really if you're that bad talk to your doctor they will not only help you but they'd also perscribe you diapers based on a mental disability so you won't get sick.

Really? Now people here know how to get free diapers then. Just do something nasty first and then go to the doctor for it.

I think someone was in my trash. I come home from my walk and the huge plastic wrapping was lying on the sidewalk the baby crib ,mattress was in when it was given to me by my brother and his common wife and the trash can was wide open with the lid hanging down and it looked like some stuff was taken from the top so it left room for my bag of used diapers so I went back and grabbed the bag and tied it closed and put it in the trash on top and shoved the plastic back in and closed the lid. I also noticed there was bits of Lucky Charm cereal on the trash too so I knew someone must have been in our trash because when they dug in it, they moved the trash around including the cereal bits making it all visible when it was buried under garbage. We live on a busy street so we get lot of bikers going by our home and runners and walkers and of course cars and I have heard a cyclists digging through our recycle bin and taking the wine bottles and then drive off.

Things like logs and dirt are not really laughable to me. If you're undertaking a landscaping project free fill dirt is a great find. It's that or pay for it and if you pay for it takes money away from the rest of the work you plan on doing. As for wood (logs, pallets, whatever) people use these as fire wood to save on energy costs in the winter and a free log you have to cut up is a lot cheaper than cords of wood. I've also used logs as benches in artsy landscaping projects. Where most would look at those as trash others don't. It's all about seeing things for what they can be and not what they are.