LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Weird?

Guest diaperedjohnny

Guest diaperedjohnny

I REALLY GET OFF ON SMELLING MY POWDERED PLASTIC PANTS! THEY HAVE TO BE GERBER BABY PANTS.

THE POWDER SMELL IS WHAT REALLY MAKES ME HORNEY! I AM A GAY MALE . NOT THAT IS MATTERS, BUT I REALLY HAVE TO SMELL THIS TO GET OFF. I AM QUITE SATISFIED. I ALSO LIKE TO SMELL MENS ASS WITH BABYPOWDER WHEN I GET OFF. DO YOU THINK THIS IS SICK? I REALLY ENJOY IT TO THE MAXX!

PLEASE REPLY TO ME IF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK ON THIS SITUATION.

JSN1601@SBCGLOBAL.NET

• 8 months later...

I think disposable diapers smell lovely.

Towels fresh from the dryer for just about the same reasons.

If i've just put on some sort of cologne, I always enjoy the fragranced aura coming off of myself.

If I burn incense, it makes me more relaxed.

Scents are very powerful.

Oh, and Runaway:

I think everyone sniffs blankets, being a lesbian doesn't change that. :)

well diapered johnny, you know what ever floats your boat, is alright with me, weird, no I don't think so, plenty of people have strange things that gets them off, me included, and on different days its different things, so your no more weird than the rest of us...me included....B

Guest Billnpanties

I sure don't consider that weird. I am a guy who also gets turned on by the smell of Baby Powder, love it, and wear it everyday in my panties, in my ass. Yes it is a turn on for me also. Exciting to know there is somone else who likes what I like. Am I weird?

Baby powder does it for me, drives me crazy! I thought the following article might help you put this into perspective:

FETISHISM AND PARAPHILIA

Dr. John Money, an authority on the subject explains parahilia, and fetishism, in his book Lovemaps, published in 1986 by Irvington as:

Fetishes can be classified as related either to haptic, or olfactory imagery in perception of fantasy. Haptic pertains to the feeling of pressure, rubbing, or touching; olfactory, to smell or odor. Even if fetish

objects, like undergarments, or diapers are visually an erotic turn-on when seen in pictures or at a distance, in fantasy their application is haptic or olfactory.

The haptic paraphilias belong together as the hyphephilias, and the olfactory as the olfactor-philias. In the hyphephilic group, the feeling may be internally generated, as by an enema, or inserted artifact.

Externally, feelings are generated through the skin senses by the application of fabrics, fur, hair, and the like, the feel of which has its early source in hugging, cuddling,and affectionate care. Leather and rubber fetishes bridge the gap between touch and smell. Leather shoes and their smell, and rubber baby pants and their smell are probably the respective early sources of leather and rubber fetishes.

Plastic is replacing rubber for baby pants, and will surely change the paraphilic rubber fetish into a plastic one. The early juvenile onset of paraphilic fascination with rubber was shown in a British survey of the retrospective recall of a group of rubber fetishists. (Gosselin and Wilson 1980). (Money pages 64-65)

Your not alone in as much as I love opening a new pair of plastic pants and having a good sniff ! :thumbsup:

A few years ago the plastic was different as it smelt the same but was so strong and usually lasted for about a week of wearing which made it very difficult to wear to work as everyone kept saying "what is that smell" ! :badmood:

The same ones I buy now only last for about 2 nights before that lovely smell has completely gone :badmood:

So after 2 nights they then can be safely worn to work! :lol:

Most importantly as the others have said-whatever floats your boat ! :roflmao::band::drinks_wine::groupwave:

• 2 weeks later...

No, not weird at all, not in any way. Sexual stimulation/attraction is about smell much of the time anyway, so whether it's rubber, plastic, powder, natural body odours of any sort... whatever. You are no different to any other member of the species - we all have different likes/dislikes/attractions.

I like the smell of powder, plastic pants and fresh wind/sun dried cloth nappies too.... but most of all when they are all tightly fitted on me!!!! :whistling:

Simba B)

• 3 months later...

I REALLY GET OFF ON SMELLING MY POWDERED PLASTIC PANTS! THEY HAVE TO BE GERBER BABY PANTS.

THE POWDER SMELL IS WHAT REALLY MAKES ME HORNEY! I AM A GAY MALE . NOT THAT IS MATTERS, BUT I REALLY HAVE TO SMELL THIS TO GET OFF. I AM QUITE SATISFIED. I ALSO LIKE TO SMELL MENS ASS WITH BABYPOWDER WHEN I GET OFF. DO YOU THINK THIS IS SICK? I REALLY ENJOY IT TO THE MAXX!

JSN1601@SBCGLOBAL.NET

In the 50's, when I was a little boy, plastic pants had a wonderful fragrance. Manufacturer's often scented plastic pants with various perfumes. I still remember them very clearly. They don't do it anymore. It's ashame.

JSN1601@SBCGLOBAL.NET ............... Yes I know how you feel ! I love RUBBER , PLASTIC ,LATEX and VINLY pants I have over 135 pairs now ! I do use plastic pants under my pants to work now ! I would like to CHAT with you ! my e-mail is (WWW. furtadofrank@hotmail.com ) WETPLASICPANTS Frank

• 9 months later...

This has nothing to do with anything, but one of the things that really makes me laugh is reading the title to this forum:

Am I Weird?

I LIKE TO SMELL MY PLASTIC PANTS

always cracks me up. It's not the actual plastic pants part, or smelling them, it's the fact that when I read this I imagine someone asking "Am I weird?" in a normal voice and then screaming "I LIKE TO SMELL MY PLASTIC PANTS." It's just so absurd... Hee hee.

Plastic pants aren't weird. Picturing you screaming that you like to smell them? Weird, but also hilarious.

Guest fonomel

I like the smell of lots of baby related stuff, plastic pants, powder, baby lotion, new cloth diapers etc, etc. Most people with a rubber, leather, plastic fetish are strongly attracted to the smell.

Beth

I know this is weird but I get off smelling my diaper after I peed in it and the smell of powder and pee makes me horney.

Somestimes I press my face in it like I am being forced and I master bate.

Tis