LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Lets see there was that one time I viseted hell and got bound up by the devil, or that one time I visited Nevada and lost all my clothes in a bet and ended up going on a wild adventure meeting three wierd people who ended up becoming like my family and we drove off into the sunset in a horribly cliche'd ending. Or there was that time when I dropped acid and took the wildest trip ever where I could taste purple and the sky was doing a dance for me.

What the hell were you thinking?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you saying that no one travels these days? Shoot as far as the question was concerned was looking at anywhere from across town to across the world...it was rather ambiguous I thought....open ended and easy to answer. That is what I was thinking...

If you had a choice would you say your diaper (sorry had to) was half full or half empty?

I once had a dream about some ghosts terrorising my family when my mother was in a different town and everyone was like dieing, was horrible. I was about 7. Think i saw a bad film.

didnt recur, never had a recuring dream tbh

Do you know anyone famous or have any links to anyone famous?

Nope. My brother is friends with these twins whos cousin is Richard Bacon who got fired from Blue Peter after taking drugs, and then went on to present other things. In fact my brother actually had a signed picture of his girlfriend Konnie Huq (also from Blue Peter) at one point.

Do you ever fall asleep in the car? (Hopefully when you aren't driving)

The last person to annoy me? Maybe Aylar, a self proclaimed "glamour-model" :roflmao: from Norway. She has got absolutely nothing going for her, besides making sure to stick her idiotic face out in the papers all the time ! What she has is a thin body and silicon-breasts, what she don`t have, but which she thinks she has, is talent, depth,brains, or originality. She is now going on "tour" on the ridiculous basis of having made a coversingle of Sabrinas "Boys, Boys". Yes, she is truly vomit, and there is simply too many out there of her laughable caliber. Other than that; many annoying people out there, and many reasons for that. She is just one example.

Have you ever been hypnotized?

I`m not exactly a daredevil, hmmm, the last big risk? Maybe buying nappies in the middle of my hometown, and walking trough town afterwards with a good chance of running into someone I knew. I really don`t know....

What do you find most pleasing to the eye; the sunrise or the sunset, and why?

Wow. I'm torn. I like both equally. I used to wake up early every weekend just take my bike (motorcycle) down along the beach to watch the sunrise every morning. Would also usually meet some friends at the beach during sunset. Although I still haven't seen the blue dot that supposedly emerges a second or two before the sun dips below the horizon. I think this blue dot thing came about because too many people started staring at the sun...

Have you ever given a speech or lectured to a large group of people?

I agree, they each have their qualities, but personally I prefer the sunset, the melancholic that I am. :)

He, he, they say that mans number one fear is to give a speech, death comes second!! But hey, I get the logic in it, I have in fact been forced to do so in my class at university, explaining an essay I wrote, and let me tell you: Not a pleasant experience. I don`t begin to go into a coldsweat or anything, but it is definitely uncomfortable!

Have you ever driven a car when drunk?

Nope. I haven't even passed my driving test. So the only time I have driven is on driving lessons.

Have you ever gone to see and film or bought a DVD without knowing anything about it? Like you saw it just because the poster or DVD cover looked good.

Yeah, I've bought the odd DVD that I haven't heard of in sales and whatnot. Usually end up regretting it.

Had a mate who bought a pirate copy of Brokeback Mountain just after it came out in the cinemas. Played dumb with him as he went off to watch 'just another cowboy western' obviously oblivious to the hype surrounding the film. His face the next day when quizzed about it was a picture. 'Noone told me it was about that!' says he. When the blurb said it was about two men 'exploring each other' what are you going to expect?

What's the most exotic thing you've ever eaten?

Well I've been to China two times in the past twelve months...so there probably isn't a whole lot I haven't eaten by now. But I guess it would have to raw eel (sushi) or frog (not the legs) or crab eggs and brains...or chicken feet. I guess that ought to sum it up. However after watching Fear Factor...I know that none of these are by any way exotic...so I guess I'm a picky eater.

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? What was it you were doing?

Yeah. I think I was about 8. And if I couldn't get to sleep at night, I would read a book until I felt tired. I would read only using the light that came in my room from the landing outside. One time I was reading, my dad came in my room and saw me doing it when I was supposed to be sleeping.

Have you ever done something really embarrassing whilst drunk? What was it?

Can't say that I have, carried on a conversation with a friend that was completely sober. He didn't to join in on my first time getting drunk. Other than my slurred speech it was rather intelligent as far a completely drunk person can get.

Have you or would you date an illegal drug user?

yes, and still have said broken tooth. It happened while I was riding my back down a hill with a couple friends. Some how I managed to rub my front tire on my friend's back tire and lost control at 30+mph, so I ate pavement. Good times, good times.

What's the most exotic place you have eer visited?

the most exotic place ive been...probably the bahamas...

have you ever messed your diaper in public?

Number 1, never number 2. Even then it was when I was safely sure that no-one would see me if I had a little leak. Im a wuss, sorry.

Have you ever finished a video game from begining to end in one sitting?

Guest diamondback688

i have...i beat Grand Theft Auto: Vice City...this was about a year ago...i bought it at like 1 PM and finished the last mission at 9 PM...

have you ever been so drunk you have gotton into the wrong car?

No. I never really get completely drunk anyway. And even when I am tipsy, I get a taxi back home, so couldn't really get in the wrong car.

Have you ever gone 24 hours or more without sleeping? If so, how long, and why?

Guest diamondback688

ive never gone 24 hours without sleeping before...ive gone 19 hours without sleeping though...when i was 13 or 14, i used to try and stay up all day and night, from 7 AM one morning to 7 AM the next morning...i never made it, usually fell asleep around 1 AM...

have you ever gone streaking across and football field, either nude or wearing a diaper?