LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Nope. As a matter of fact, I find that I can only view the posts here about once or twice a week because I'm so busy with everything else.

Have you ever had a dream (sleeping dream) that you wished could be repeated? (Tell it if you want to).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have to. I have so much personal/vacation/comp time that I don't need to use sick time if I want a day off.

Have you ever told the truth when a lie would have been less painful?

Guest diamondback688

probably, but i cant really remember when off the top of my head.

have you ever taken a college course(or earned a college degree) online?

• 2 weeks later...

All the time. I am a field service tech, I keep seeing customers at local malls. I know I know them but can't remember.

Have you picked out your halloween costume yet?

Yes I'm going as Tinker Bell

Have you ever gone outside and forgot to cover up your diaper?

^ Never. Hasn't happened to me yet. I rarely wear a diaper outside of my home, and in the once-in-a-blue-moon event I do have one on while out and about, I am so constantly aware of the fact that I have one on, that there is a very little chance I'm ever going to forget about its presence and let it be (knowingly) publicly seen.

V At home, do you ever drink refrigerated orange juice, milk, or iced tea, (any beverage sold in a larger quantity, such as a half-gallon or two liter size) straight from the waxboard carton it was sold in? Or do you pour a serving into a glass each and every time you want some?

^ No, I didn't know that! And this is coming from a guy who has quite a large collection (numbering in a quantity at least 35) of rugby shirts...said collection includes replicas of national teams from England (Roses), Ireland (Shamrock shield) and South Africa (Springboks) as well as a large assortment of Canterbury Knitwear Rugbys from New Zealand.

V Do you ever wear any sort of apparel that identifies you as a follower of a specific sporting club, such as a ManU football jersey or a San Francisco Giants baseball cap?

I usually wait until the "hot things" lose popularity. Then, if I still think I want whatever it is, then I buy it. A compact disk player comes to mind. I think I waited seven years after they came out on the mass market before I bought one.

Have you ever wanted someone for a friend so much that it hurt?

• 3 weeks later...

^ Often times when I am visiting my mother on the Windward Side of Oahu in Hawaii (my state of birth) in winter. I will find myself enjoying the 82 degrees, sun, and trades coming in off the Pacific (which is the standard weather forecast for there pratically everyday), and at the same time, I'll be thinking of my friends I left behind in RI in far worse weather conditions. It sometimes, to me, just doesn't seem right or fair that I'm basking in the tropics, and my circle of friends are dealing with the cold, wind and snows typical of the Northeast in winter. I almost have a sense of relief, releasing me from my guilt, when I return to it myself.

V Do you ever find yourself regretting, after the fact, that you "dropped", "let go", or unilaterally "broke up" with a past girlfriend/boyfriend? And if so, have you ever attempted at some point to get back with the jilted party?

^ No, iit ended for a reason and it ended on good terms. I never sought to get back with the jilted party...prolly cause I was the jilted party! lol...how pathetic that sounded and I have WAY too much pride. Anywho, if I hadn't broken up, I wouldn't be where I am today and I like where I am :)

v Have you ever had a really bad wedgie (diaper or underwear) that you just HAD to pick but were too embarrassed to do so?

Guest diamondback688

not that i know of.

have you ever listened to the same song over and over again because you liked it so much? if so, which song?

^ The above scenario has happened to me on many different occasions in the past, with many different songs. The last song I played repetitively was probably Welcome to Jamrock by Damien Marley, when it first hit the airwaves a couple of years ago.

V Calories, fat and sugar be damned, do you ever "pig out" excessively on food or drink, without any reservations? If so, what occasion(s) do you deem worthy of eating/drinking as if there is no tomorrow?