LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

ive never been in a shark cage, but i have seen them in TV before...they sound kinda fun, in a you might get your arm torn off kinda way...LOL

have you ever been arrested?

Guest diamondback688

nope...hopefully i never am either...

have you ever been without electricty due to hurricane etc? if so, for how long?

Guest diamondback688

ive never made a crank call, but i was in the room when a friend of mine did...he called up one of the school bullies(he also happened to be the dumbest kid in the school), and he asked him if hisrefrigerator was running...i know, old but still kinda funny...

have you ever broken something out of rage?

ive never made a crank call, but i was in the room when a friend of mine did...he called up one of the school bullies(he also happened to be the dumbest kid in the school), and he asked him if hisrefrigerator was running...i know, old but still kinda funny...

have you ever broken something out of rage?

YES A PAY PHONE THAT TOOK MY MONEY

have you ever drove a boat real fast

I've always thought Superman had it pretty much made... apart from the whole Kryptonite thing... I'd probably go for his powers, there's fair old scope for abuse too.

As far as single powers go (Superman really is an all in once package) I would say Magneto from the X-Men. I don't know why he's so evil... he could have gone into construction and made a fortune.

Have you ever paid for the services of a 'Lady of the night'? Or had one paid for you... or failing that do you know someone who has?

Just noticed this :horse: awesome!

I've always thought Superman had it pretty much made... apart from the whole Kryptonite thing... I'd probably go for his powers, there's fair old scope for abuse too.

As far as single powers go (Superman really is an all in once package) I would say Magneto from the X-Men. I don't know why he's so evil... he could have gone into construction and made a fortune.

Have you ever paid for the services of a 'Lady of the night'? Or had one paid for you... or failing that do you know someone who has?

Just noticed this :horse: awesome!

:biker_h4h:

No i have not, i know one person that did try it only the young lady was a undercover cop, but he never ask her for sex just the service of her playoing a baby sitter so case was thrown out

what is the longest you have gone with out changing diapers or pants out of choice

:drive1:

Guest diamondback688

about 6 hours...i was surfing the net and kept forgetting to change...

have you ever met another AB or DL in real life?

Guest diamondback688

not really...i do have a funny story though...i was about 14 i guess, and i was flying with my parents on a trip...and i packed a backpack with my CD player etc. as a carry-on bag...out of habit i packed my laser pointer(dont ask me why, because i never used it), and my bag went through the scanner, and i had just walked through the metal detector, and the customs agent stopped me, and asked me what that was in my bag, because they thought it was a bullet...it was shaped like a bullet...so i told them it was a laser pointer, and he took it out of my bag and looked at it,by that time my parents were standing next to me, and after the customs agent determined i wasnt going to bring down a plane with it or whatever, he gave it back to me...he cautioned that i shouldnt pack it in my carry-on bag though, because he could of confiscated it...i had a good laugh about it...

do you own anything worth over 500 dollars?

not really...i do have a funny story though...i was about 14 i guess, and i was flying with my parents on a trip...and i packed a backpack with my CD player etc. as a carry-on bag...out of habit i packed my laser pointer(dont ask me why, because i never used it), and my bag went through the scanner, and i had just walked through the metal detector, and the customs agent stopped me, and asked me what that was in my bag, because they thought it was a bullet...it was shaped like a bullet...so i told them it was a laser pointer, and he took it out of my bag and looked at it,by that time my parents were standing next to me, and after the customs agent determined i wasnt going to bring down a plane with it or whatever, he gave it back to me...he cautioned that i shouldnt pack it in my carry-on bag though, because he could of confiscated it...i had a good laugh about it...

do you own anything worth over 500 dollars?

at my age i hope i own a few things over 500.00

sometimes which i had a few less toys as insurance on all of them is a killer each month but i was once told the person with the wettes pants and fasts toys wins so i have to try and keep up.

do you ever watch pinks on the speed channel

Have you ever broken something really expensive or really important?

yes used to work for a company that made light blubs by hand for high end equipment, like blue print machines, the light machines they use to make movies and one light that even had the same light range as the sun very speical light blub that was a test unit and i broke it cutting the ends and caping them

:badmood:

have you ever been dressed and after awhile gald you had diapers on

Boy....wish I have gotten involved sooner....but...

Illegal yes but no details....

<an answer to two questions in one: Yes I have broken something in rage and yes it was expensive (+$2500).oops...oh sh*t , but it felt good at the time.

Have you every talked yourself out of a speeding ticket or other driving violation (I have!!)