LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't you feel jealous about babies?

I know that that is a silly question but I wanted to ask:

First at all I love babies (even before I discovered that I love the diapers) but sometimes I feel like jealous about to watch a happy baby with her/his diaper on and everybody indulging her/him, and I was like, "wow I'd wish to be her or him" (Like, I'd like to go back to when I was a baby and be an authentic baby but at the same time be conscious to enjoy being pampered, and live every little single moment,

I would have to agree with the OP on this topic. As one who has little to no memory of my childhood, I would welcome the opportunity to relive those moments and regain that simple love and understanding that a baby gets.

And so, Elfking I wish to examine the points you made just for the sake of indulgence here.

There is a maxim at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME; "if you want to live the life, then you have to live the part". What level of consciousness do you think a baby has? How could you enjoy the life at that level of consdiousness? You could not. I remember some of what it was like before I turned 4. The diaper changes that you moon over were no big deal. My third birthday was just another day and it would not have registered except that I was told I was 3. All the things that you think would be so great would have no meaning because you have neither the cranial development nor the experience to evaluate them. Be careful what you wish for. Paradise is boring

• Like 1

A baby's world is so limited, and as Christine said, with a baby's level of cognitive development you would not have any real appreciation of being a baby, so becoming one again is moot. That's why when I fantasize, my fantasies usually take the following forms: a) I imagine I've regressed through technological means, with my adult mind intact, or I imagine I've been reincarnated and am starting my life over from the beginning, with the memories of my previous existence intact. The latter of the two fantasies is usually the one in which I imagine myself as a (cisgender) little girl.

If you look back on toddlerhood AFTER you've gone through puberty, it gives you a completely different perspective of it. We didn't have any of "those" feelings when we were very young. If we did and we acted upon them, that would be one more thing to get hollered at to

• Like 1

We did have some of those feelings: At least the physical sensations. The feely parts of the body were still feely and children have been known to play with those areas. It is just that the context was different. The sensory organs and nerves were still there. It is just that the parts of the brain that processes them in a grown-up way have not developed and things relating to reproduction have not developed

• Like 2

Christine's right. I've said more than once here that I've had pleasant, if vague, memories of being diapered and powdered when I was small. I'm quite certain I liked the feeling of the powder and the cloth diaper on my diaper area without knowing precisely why I did. Those moments--when I was between the ages of two and a half and three--probably laid the foundation for my later love of diapers (and the love of cloth over disposable).