LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any harry potter fans

im a big fan of harry potter i just started reading the books again i havent read harry potter in a long time. i was wondering if anyone else was a fan? who is your fav person in HP and what was your fav moment?

I'm a bit of a harry potter fan. I've seen all of the harry potter movies But I have only read 3 and a half books which is the first three. I only have quite a few favourite characters and they are harry potter, Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Hagrid. My Favourite moment has to be when Harry is standing on kings cross station and one the weasley twins say he's not Fred I am, Honestly woman you call yourself our mother

• Like 1

i love the twins and hermione dumbledor i dont konw i like them all....except i hate with a fiery passion Draco malfoy. but i like the guy who plays lucis malfoy in the movies hes disgustingly brilliant at that character. oh and dobby i love dobby "master has presented dobby with a sock!!. dobby is freeeeee!!

i used to read and watch harry potter, but there were some things that irked me to no end, like Ginny the fan girl whom he ends up marrying, i mean come on they have nothing in common and she looks like his mother for christ's sake!!

Hermione would've been a way better choice to be married too.

Ron, he abandons harry a few times and doesn't actually contribute to anything.

i personally think dumbledor is manipulative and using harry for his own ends even after he died in book 6.

i also think there are several characters that don't play enough of a roll, like susan bones and nevile longbottom, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

and finally i think Harry needs to grow a bit more of a backbone instead of letting people walk all over him, i mean come on, he learned how to survive the durselys from a young age then all of a sudden he learns he's a wizard and does a 180 personallity wise. *shakes head* that's why i prefer to read fanfiction instead, the books just tick me off to no end.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello - my favorite character is Luna - smart, fast thinking and always quirky. Oh and what I would do for a flask poly-juice potion to turn into a real 2yo.

For those that might not know, JK is working on a new wizarding world but not Harry Potter screen play call Fantasic Beast and Where to Find them. Maybe our Hollywood insider Angela knows more.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/09/12/jk-rowlingharry-potter-fantastic-beasts/

I love Harry Potter! While reading the books my favorite characters were definitely the twins. Post-reading, my favorite is Snape - him essentially being a quadruple agent was a hell of a surprise and just made his character amazing. I think my favorite part of the books is when the Twins disrupt the exams and drop out of school in the fifth book. Beautiful shenanigans

My favorite book is the Deathly Hallows. My least favorite was the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I like it to.

I have all the movies but have never read the books. I like all the characters. My friend has all the books and says I should read them as they apparently go into more details than the movies. I still don't get how snape produces lilly potters petronas (not sure if thar's how you spell it) when he has it out with dumbledoor in the last movie. maybe it was covered in the books and they left it out of the films.

I like it to.

I have all the movies but have never read the books. I like all the characters. My friend has all the books and says I should read them as they apparently go into more details than the movies. I still don't get how snape produces lilly potters petronas (not sure if thar's how you spell it) when he has it out with dumbledoor in the last movie. maybe it was covered in the books and they left it out of the films.

You mean a "patronus"? :) The whole point of it is that you can't make one unless you can do both the spell and the required mental state - which is to remember how to be really happy while in the presence of creatures that suck the happiness out of you. If you remember, it's the one spell Hermione Granger can't do as well as Harry. They're not all producing patronuses easily in book 5, they're just practicing hard. Basically just the same as Harry was doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this thread is a bit old now, but I've just started listening to the audiobooks, having read the books many, many times. I don't know who I'd say my favourite character is, but it would be one of the seemingly minor ones that then turns out to play a crucial role. Trelawney, possibly.