LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many of you have dared to wear w parents around

i mainly just wear in my bedroom, and used to wear downstairs in the man cave/basement often enough, but i got too paranoid and concerned about people strutting downstairs, needing my padded, crinkley butt upstairs for something right then, plus the smell of wee and diaper paraphernalia i thought was too strong to continue doing that with family about. so now it's just a bedroom/bedtime thing for me until i move out.

• Like 1

... Independence is what we all strive for and we feel like failures when we lack it. ...

Thanks for this comment. For years I have been successful, but I feel incomplete because I lost my house and am renting again. Your statement makes so much sense to me, and now I understand why I really want to buy a house so badly. In a sense I am still living in someone else's place and by their rules (in the lease), and I desire independence.

There's a lot of good points brought up in this thread, but IMHO it's really not cool to pooh-pooh on someone just because they live with their parents. That's a very draconian way of looking at housing in our modern society. I've always thought of this forum as a "safe place", somewhere that all of us members can be open and free from shame and judgement. I hope that style of caring and support will persevere over any brief arguements that do arise.

I didn't wear at all when living with my parents, I wouldn't have been that brave, but as it turns out incontinence came knocking in my 20s when I was out of their house and now at 30 they know that I wear anyways. They found out about all the appointments including ultrasound and CT scan appointments, and it would have been cruel to leave them completely in the dark wondering what was going on with their son. It's sort of funny when you think about how I wouldn't have told a soul about my DL thoughts back then and now it's almost the other problem of having to wear when I'd rather have kept it a very secret thing.

• 1 month later...

I started this when I was 16 I am now 33. I would wear all the time around my parents. I was caught by my mom on more than one occasion. She tried her best to discurage it with guilt and chruch but I soldiered on. She finally just gave up on it. My dad found out when I had moved back home for a time when I was in my early 20s never said much aboutmit though. Currently ihave worn around them but as I return to my own home there is no reason to bring it up if they do suspect.

I wore in secret from 7 to 19 in foster parents home caught a couple of times parents thought I was a freak and in my 20s during hard times lived with biological mom couple of times and my sisters a couple of times and wore in secret. Now my mom knows I wear for IC and that I wear them 24/7

Well personally now I think most people are not living with their parents by choice these days as at least in the USA we like our privacy and so want our own place.

Being very young still and going to college, I still live with my mother to save money and time spent on a job trying to make a living for myself alone. So the only times I have to wear are generally when she is around. I know my mother knows I am an AB and she is fine with it so the fear of wearing around her is very minimal. I still hide it though because it is embarrassing whether she knows or not, but still the consequences of her finding out consist her giving me some lighthearted teasing and then dropping the subject. So I guess I wear around a parent more than most, as my situation is more open, and I have less to worry about if she finds out.

I have and still do wear in front of my parents especially around the holidays it makes sense since my wife and I travel so much to each house. I too lived with my parents till I was 23, but went to a private 4 year school and worked to be debt free before I graduated it worked out well for me and now my we get to enjoy a home that we mortgaged but put a lot more down on it.

I occasionally wear around the house with my parents home. I'm usually busy during the day with work or sports but if I have nothing to do after school I pad up. I've been wearing diapers in my spare time for two years (since I turned sixteen and could by them for myself) so I'm certain my parents know about my habits. I keep my diapers on the top shelf of my closet and I hang a plastic bag to keep dirty ones in until I'm ready to throw them out and my mom has been in my closet a few times and has probably noticed. My diaper fascination began when I was really young, like six or seven, and at the time I asked my mom and my aunt (who sometimes took care of me) constantly if they would buy me diapers until I realized that I was being inappropriate. They bring it up from time to time and we have a good laugh, other than that we don't talk about diapers and I don't wear them openly. I like to think that I'm being sneaky when I'm diapered but I'm sure its obvious to my mom and she doesn't seem to care.