LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memorial Forum

I have pondered this over time and keep coming up with the same questions. I never bothered to think of it before, since in R/L I have family around and such to get the word out should anything happen to me personally. but what about my on-line life...?? friends and associations etc?? this is a difficult question because most of us here are here 'secretly' and few others in our regular lives know this side of us. But to have something happen, like with Gremlin, should one of us suddenly disappear, who would pass on the info as to what happened?? we are all here using annonymous screen names, and few if anoyone else outside of this community know who we are by name.

to resolve some of this for myself, I created a letter for a family member with email connections of people I know and (if possible) phone numbers to contact should anything befall me :blush: and my screen name show up on this forum one day. So far I have about 3 people that I trust with such information and can be contacted by my R/L family shold something occur.

I am also considering writing a short 'blurb' to have emailed off to contacts as verification etc...a kind of future "good bye' for them to post, unless they want to post something of their own.

Anyway, yes, this memorial wall for community members is something that I personally welcome, because we come here for fun, to teach and learn, and grow. active members shold'nt just be totally forgotten if / when they pass on.

So you have my vote for this memorial :thumbsup: as a place for others to come and leave messages and remember friends :)

Getting this sorted. There is now a memorial forum and I have created a special user group that preserves their content but locks the account to prevent spam/hack abuse that would be especially hurtful.

Getting this sorted. There is now a memorial forum and I have created a special user group that preserves their content but locks the account to prevent spam/hack abuse that would be especially hurtful.

I picture Gremlin in the sky cheering all of us on to keep doing what we do. And by the way I have tears in my eyes.