LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP MEDICAL Branded diaper

ldatsea

The general idea is to 'channel' urine away from the edges to the more absorbent center. Most times, especially after wearing for a while they're certainly not waterproof per se, but do help with flooding.

They came about mostly for infants who can have very liquid poop, and who have a tendency to flood.

In the adult incontinence market you're more often dealing with a constant dribble, but they're still nice to have when you get up quickly or sneeze.

They're best demonstrated if you empty a cup of liquid into one quickly. Without them the liquid will tend to run off the edges before absorbing. They just buy the diaper a few more seconds to absorb through the top sheet. By also standing up they help side sleepers by stopping urine running over your bum, finding an ill fitting gap, and ruining the sheets. Every little helps, but by your own personal fit, your mileage may vary.

Bothtrue Willow and Honeywell, As someone who is urge incontinent I tend to flood my diapers. It's not always a lot but it does happen quickly. The thinner the diaper (regardless of sap) the slower they absorb pee. Also, regardless of how thick a diaper is, it still can't absorb that much all at once. That's where the leak guards come in. They help hold back the flood until the diaper has a chance to absorb it all. Sometimes that's only a second but other times (like when the diaper is already a lot wet), that can take a full minute. That's when the leak guards make a truly big difference. For someone like me the leak guards are an absolute must.

Update; The snow storms in the southeast delayed my diapers but they finally got here this evening (two days late on the 31st). I haven't had a chance to test them yet but I will start wearing them tonight.

Thats a short a while coming out with level 4s they said it would be a while before they came out with them. They are out of stock but I am going to put an order in monday for them they should have them 2-7-14

So the L4's are pretty much the exact same design as the A+, except they have more cloth and SAP. The tapes are still in the wrong place but like I found out before you can miss-align the front and back to make them work. I can also confirm the tapes are nearly impossible to re-adjust once they have been in place for 15+ minutes. Also, the diapers are stilling missing those much needed leak guards, which is still a problem.

Xpmedical is looking for imput on their new diapers whats good about them and what needs fixing. If you read the info on the diapers they state this on there didnt see a link to the comments of their new diapers,

Just got an email update from Gary. He wants everyone to know his diapers are not finalized in design yet. He is very much looking into the plastics thickness, adding the leak guards, and is also working on the tape positioning and their ability to be repositioned. Apparently some of this is on the manufacturer's limitations so it may take a while to get fixed. He says he does not follow our posts here and asks that we be patient but also keep emailing him for comments and feedback- the more detailed the better.

Just got an email update from Gary. He wants everyone to know his diapers are not finalized in design yet. He is very much looking into the plastics thickness, adding the leak guards, and is also working on the tape positioning and their ability to be repositioned. Apparently some of this is on the manufacturer's limitations so it may take a while to get fixed. He says he does not follow our posts here and asks that we be patient but also keep emailing him for comments and feedback- the more detailed the better.

told you they were looking for advice and comments to make it a better diaper. I guess you go to XP Meedical and click on contact us and email them. As I said in above post they are looking for ways to better the diaper. Please ket posting your thoughts on the diPers here I am looking at buying a pack when I get the money.

Right, I emailed Gary from the contact us link. When I emailed him earlier Gary had said the manufacturer can't easily re-position where the tapes get put on. He said the machine was either bolted or welded in that one spot- go figure. But he was trying to get something worked out and would be meeting with them directly in the next day or so.

• Like 1

If they could make the outer plastic thicker so it doesn't stretch and tear so easily that would be a good first step... but something needs to be done about the awkwardness of tape positions and the back being cut so large in relation to the front before I buy these again.

I plan on buying them off and on as "fillers" basically use them as backups for when I can't afford a case of the good diapers. They aren't bad, good absorbancy, at least better than store brand or depends. Don't like the lack of leg barriers though.

Wearing my first level 4. Comfortably thick without being too bulky. Full mat design makes a nice pouch where you need it. Still soft plastic, strong tapes. Absorbency tests will take some time (hehe) but VERY comfortable.

Gotdiapers if you would have read the posts here you would have read no leak guards and babybrians post about improvements comming to his diapers which includes leakguards in the near future.

Didn't get to properly test the first one. Went to do a quick errand and have dinner and diaper padding was clumped up so bad as to be uncomfortable by the time I got home. Hopefully just a fluke. Looks like the back of the pad pulled away from the plastic and sagged and bunched.

Didn't get to properly test the first one. Went to do a quick errand and have dinner and diaper padding was clumped up so bad as to be uncomfortable by the time I got home. Hopefully just a fluke.

Looks like the back of the pad pulled away from the plastic and sagged and bunched.

Every one of the level 3 diapers clumped like that on me :(