LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night owls?

astrodiaper

Anybody else work graveyard shifts out there? Is it more interesting living dusk to dawn? I volunteered to work this shift, where it's nice and quiet but it is boring on my nights off. Just checking, because I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Even before I graduated from law school in 1988 I found it was to my advantage to get up before 0400 so I could study and work a few hours before the office was crowded and my phone was ringing constantly. Once I returned to Los Angeles assigned to my law firms Downtown office I still get up no later than 0400. The advantage to me is that I seldom need to remain in my office later than 1700.

I work the night shift (1900 to 0700) as a paramedic, and I can honestly say that it's amazing becuase of the interesting things we see when everyone else should be asleep. HOWEVER, yeah, on the off days, it gets boring, and I don't get to spend some of the time I wish i could with certain people :(

I loved working night shifts, but the careers available to you are somewhat limited. Also, at the time I was living in the Pac. NW so I pretty much never saw the sun for months at a time. It tends to make you depressed without any sunshine.

I loved working night shifts, but the careers available to you are somewhat limited. Also, at the time I was living in the Pac. NW so I pretty much never saw the sun for months at a time. It tends to make you depressed without any sunshine.

I know the lack of sunshine well, sort of. It does get to me gettin up well after sunset, but the sun is either rising or pretty well up when I head home.

I worked night shifts for a summer, and I didn't like it at all. The sleeping schedule was so new to me that I'd sleep literally all day up until an hour or two until my next shift began. So for the first few weeks there it felt like I was just sleeping and working.

I use to do it years ago for almost a decade. I worked at a store all by myself. I enjoyed it. Being alone doesn't bother me so never got bored. I don't know how many times sometimes I would wear a diaper to work. Sometimes I even doubled up and had a bulky butt. I like being at home during the day.

Worked the early morning "pre-load" shift (roughly 2:00AM to 8:00AM) for several years at UPS during my early 20's. The Christmas season was NUTS! It was sort of fun at the time, but I never seemed to get very good sleep during that time. Gotta say, I really love being on a more typical schedule these days, hope I never have to take another night job again.

• 1 month later...

It's 3:20am here! I'm a life-long insomniac and get all my best work done at night. My brain doesn't come with an off switch, so I live on Pro Plus when I need to be up early (I have two jobs, one of which involves early starts in an office during half the week). I can usually be found either writing, painting or reading in the early hours of the morning. It's just so peaceful around that time. I used to run on the streets at night while the rest of the world was asleep and I felt far more connected to everything.

Worked the night shift many years ago as a electro mechanical technician,in lots of ways I liked it but somethings I hated as not being able to have a life seeing friends and the like.