LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

close call could have been arested

babyleanna75

Guest gnappies

Zspeed - The Euro car manufactures spent over £1 Billion euro on crash simulation by CFD last year. Before any costs of real life testing. Millions of different simulations are carried out of crash scenarios.

• Like 1

And all the colissions I have been in are low speed and seatbelts bruised me badly and unseatbelted did not. And the rollovers I have been in seabelts would have killed me cause the roof of the truck rested on the steering wheel .

Guest gnappies

I would also check your health and car insurance details if you live in the US. Not wearing one can invalidate your insurance, as you ignored basic

Brian those dumies are light weight and dont replicate the average human weight to do a proper study they need dummies of several different weights. Of course a light weight dummie is going to prove fatal accidents and most of their fatal accidents occur head on which will kill you when seat belted at high speeds and head on collisions occur less frequent than rear ending accidents. And high speed accidents headon kills wether seabelted or not. And all the colissions I have been in are low speed and seatbelts bruised me badly and unseatbelted did not. And the rollovers I have been in seabelts would have killed me cause the roof of the truck rested on the steering wheel so you can only say seatbelts at highspeed collisions headon saves lives and even then you can die from internal bruising and bleeding.

Really, someone has been in lot of accidents? That's what it's sounding like. I have only been in one and my mom has been in one and so has my father. I think everyone in life will have been in at least one accident by the time they die. My husband has been in three and he lost his job because of one of them. Both of my brothers have been in only one but my brother's was a scooter accident and it was his own fault because he was drinking and then drove under the influence and crashed off the road and into a tree wrecking his scooter. After that he cut back on drinking and getting himself drunk.

I have been in accidents were others have been driving and a couple were I was driving and most of them with out seatbelts and I am still alive. The roleovers I was 4x4ing and mud bogging.

I have been wearing my seatbelt I just think the law is stupid cause I have been injured worse wearing the seatbelt than when I haven't woren the seabelt I have bruised my chest so bad that my lungs hurt and if I wasnt wearing it would have been unijured cause I have been in simular accidents. Now if you have air bags seat belts are a must or the airbag can kill you. Seabelts are only good for high speed accidents and even then you can still die from internal damage cause from the jerk of the seatbelt.i just hope my familly sues the goverment when wearing the seatbelt kills me cause its bound to happen

I drive without a seatbelt. I ride a motor cycle without a helmet. And I wear a diaper because I want to. It's not up to our corrupt government to tell us what to do with our own lives. it's called liberty, those who don't like it can move to Cuba.

I drive without a seatbelt. I ride a motor cycle without a helmet. And I wear a diaper because I want to. It's not up to our corrupt government to tell us what to do with our own lives. it's called liberty, those who don't like it can move to Cuba.

I believe strongly in liberty, not to get this into a gun debate but its one of the reasons I bought a gun and will buy another this year, and ill agree that the government has no business trying to micromanage lives, but I take it apon myself to wear a seatbelt, and when I had a dirtbike I road with a helmet

Guest gnappies

Diaperloverj2 - It was nothing to do with the government, in the UK wearing seatbelts. The majority of the population were already wearing them (over 90%), in the late 60's early 70's, it was only much later on that a law was introduced, mainly at the will of the people. In fact there were protests at the time to push the government to bring the law in.

Laws come in place because of stupid choices some people make and then they have to make it a law so everyone will do it for their own safety and it reduces deaths. Of course there will still be people out there who will not follow it but then they will just face a consequence if they get caught.

America needs to change the pledge of allegence to the flag because are liberties are going away and the pledge of allegience talks about liberty for all. Pretty soon their wont be any iberties for anyone. And guns is the next thing off our liberty of owning.

America needs to change the pledge of allegence to the flag because are liberties are going away and the pledge of allegience talks about liberty for all. Pretty soon their wont be any iberties for anyone. And guns is the next thing off our liberty of owning.

I don't think the pledge needs changed, just given more chances to be recited, and given more respect than it has, and I think the video clip of red skelton reciting it and explaining every word of it should be seen in schools, but that might lead to a political discussion and I don't think that is where this thread should go, so to stay on topic im just going to say I think its safer to wear a seat belt, it saved my mom from her car wreck, and her car was totaled! took out a light post and did a number on a tree.

I think it's common sense to not do things while driving such as using ipads or reading a paper while driving. Wouldn't you still get in trouble for crashing into someone and you were at fault and it wouldn't matter if you were changing a CD or tape or got distracted by our own kids, and of course texting or talking on your cell phone. But if the separate law about cell phones are in place for the reason to protect victims from faulty lawyers, then that makes sense because lawyers are always trying to find loopholes in the law to help their clients win (thus the reason for why they have a bad name and why we make jokes about them). I thought cell phones would fall under the law about distracted driving. We do have the responsibility to drive safety and limit distraction and that includes changing a CD or tape on the road.

• Like 1
Guest gnappies

Apologies Baby Brian, for mentioning that there may be civilisation outside the blue waters of the US, do pass this on to the more insular members of your country. I will crawl back into my cave.