LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medicade & Medicare

I went to my new doctor at first to try to get diapers prescribed and she was pushing meds I tried one and it about killed me with in half hour of taking it. Then went to my old doctor told her my history of OAB and history of painful tests as akid and the bad experience with meds and that the meds didnt work for my mom or sister and discusted that I had been wearing diapers for a year already and she prescribed my diapers. Medicare dont cover diapers cause the fedral goverment is cheap and trys to find ways not to cover things that we actually need, but if you live in a nursing home medicare will cover diapers. Medicaid is state ran and federally funded along with state funds . Each state has differnt rules some require urologist some dont but requires your primary doctor to make the final decision. Montana is one of the states that allows primary doctor to judge wether or not you need them. The afordable care act has made it easier for medicare client to get medicaide, but there is a fee that you will have to pay to get medicaide. So states have a program that knocks the payment to medicaid down. Montana is one of them before I started to work my medicaid costed me $131 and after I got a part time job went down to $35, and in Montana you are only require to work one hour a month to get the discount on medicaid. You should talk to someone in your states public assistance office a bout medicaide

Spokane Girl You are absolutely right,I will also say a little known fact is Medicaid covers cloth Diapers but the reimbursement rate is UNAFFORDABLE they allow 4 per month at .23 cents per diaper,I bought my own contour cloth that cost me $50.00 per Diaper-The best Disposable Medicaid pays for is Tranquility ATN'S with Booster pads & depending on your state they cover 150+ here in Pa they cover 300 per month.

Spokane Girl You are absolutely right,I will also say a little known fact is Medicaid covers cloth Diapers but the reimbursement rate is UNAFFORDABLE they allow 4 per month at .23 cents per diaper,I bought my own contour cloth that cost me $50.00 per Diaper-The best Disposable Medicaid pays for is Tranquility ATN'S with Booster pads & depending on your state they cover 150+ here in Pa they cover 300 per month.

At least cloth diapers can be used more than once so so they only will buy you four cloth diapers a month?

I didnt need to go through all that. My gp wrote up the script. My wife though has a differnt ins co and she needs to go trough a uro. Even after her GP told the ins co she has MS and thats why she needs them .At least there covering her in the mean time.

your state is like mine all I had to do issee my gp as I said in my post above
  • 3 weeks later...

I switched from the cloth like to plastic for the winter. Got the attends with waistband covered. They work great with a tranquility top liner. Last winter i used the select but now i can't get a good fit around the legs with them. The attends hug my bottom nice and no gaps. My shape is changing from pumping iron.

I switched from the cloth like to plastic for the winter. Got the attends with waistband covered. They work great with a tranquility top liner. Last winter i used the select but now i can't get a good fit around the legs with them. The attends hug my bottom nice and no gaps. My shape is changing from pumping iron.

Diaper man Al I use northshore brand large booster pads they hold more.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I have just gotten on Medicare but work full time and make too much money to qualify for Medicade. Oh Well, I can afford to buy my own, and someone's comments were probably right, the no cost diapers would probably be cheap ones anyway.

If you make too much to qualify for medicaid how can you recieve social security and medicare I am aloowed to make $720 extra that puts me at 1500 amounth if I were to make that much I'd still be able to get medicaide for a some of money. I only make up to $300 extra a month and only pay $35 a month since I am working cause there is a program that if you work your medicaid incurment goes down. I use to pay $131 for medicaid. I am curios how you make to much but recieve social security and medicare cause any one who recieves socal security and medicare is elligable for medicaid due to the affordable care act you may not like the incurment or price of medicaide but your state should have the spend down program for working which should make it cheaper.

I get the big top liners covered the 32 inch long ones. Dale as far as your medicade issue.I make to much with my ssd and papers but im on a workers with disability plan where i pay for mine. Maybe your state offers something like that. The premium is much cheaper than having to buy diapers and pay medicare deductibles.

• 2 weeks later...

so does Michigan but they are the crappy ones that dont last long

What I get is not the best, but it's not that bad either - somehow I am getting the idea that it's kind of quantity they are looking at, but more what they are spending (it at least sounds to me like I could get more quantity is I got cheaper ones, but I will not do that - and I am not 100% sure anyway.

But fact is more is not better unless quality is identical.

• 1 month later...