LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Granny D's Intro

Hi to all, my name is Doris or you can call me Granny D. I am new to this place and I am looking to meeting new friends and like minded others as well. I have been i a mommy/ granny for a while now and its great to be able to come to a place such as this! Feel free to drop me a line or chat anytime I love talking and making new friends! Looking forward to meeting you all! :P

Ah it is nice to see some people here closer to my age. I'm not ready for the geriatric ward yet!

Welcome

Hi to all, my name is Doris or you can call me Granny D. I am new to this place and I am looking to meeting new friends and like minded others as well. I have been i a mommy/ granny for a while now and its great to be able to come to a place such as this! Feel free to drop me a line or chat anytime I love talking and making new friends! Looking forward to meeting you all! :P
Guest baby brucie

Hi Granny Doris, I'm Bruce, nice to see a few older women on this site. I'm new too and would like to be your friend :)

• 1 year later...

• 2 months later...

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com