LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to wear 24/7, live on my own, got some questions though.

Ok so hopefully I can help. By 24/7 do you plan to do #1 and #2? It's pretty easy if you don't plan to do #2, as it makes work tough. Cleaning up a messy diaper in public is always tough, and can be embarrassing. That being said, if you are planning #1 here are some tips. You will need a variety of diapers. I use Tena ultra during the day most times. They are cloth cover so quiet and pretty thin. You will need thicker diapers for nighttime or times when you won't be able to change and need a diaper to last a while.

You will need a diaper bag to keep in your car just in case, with extra diapers, wipes and clothes.

As far as family goes, discreet is key. Go with a fairly discreet diaper and baggy clothes. Change soon after wet and immediately after messes. I've worn around everyone for years and no one has ever said anything. Always wear a tucked in undershirt or onesie also.

So that's just a quick rundown. Also for work do you wear slacks? Or jeans? That makes a difference as well. If oh have questions feel free to message me. Good luck! It's not for everyone but it works for me!

• Like 1

For what it is worth I have been 24\7 for about 5 years now and no one has ever said anything to me. I go pee but not poop in my diaper. I go with a more discreet diaper at work (I work in a very public position) and around family. In my opinion it is all about your comfort level, for me the comfort and security of wearing out weighs the fear of being found out. But if the fear causes you so much anxiety you can not get the benefits of wearing it is probably not worth it for you. It just depends on how comfortable you are. Best of luck making this decision and you are always welcome send me a private message if you have other questions or need advice.

I just want to say Rusty Pins asks some really great questions and I think all of them are worth taking into account. I also wanted to add there is a difference between going 24\7 and deciding to always use your diapers and going 24\7 and deciding to when to use your diapers. I know that one can wear for comfort 24\7 and decided not to always use the diapers so they have control when they want it or need it or decide they do not want to be 24\7 anymore.

People make 24/7 sound more complicated than it really is but maybe it's because of my life style and environment. I don't have any friends, I don't travel, I don't hike or camp out, I work part time and work alone, I don't need that many diapers so I only need to bring at least one for in case I need it and I always leave it in my purse. No one ever says anything about me wearing them or ask me any questions and if anyone has found out, they haven't said a word.

Everyone else covered quite a bit of what I'd have contributed, so my only personal input is that I wear goodnites to work and when i go skating. Goodnites are quieter, less bulky, but still enough that you know there's some padding there. Plus, if it's warm, i prefer to skate sans shirt and with sagging pants, so goodnites ride low enough on my boxers that they're rarely seen xX

Bryce

Clearly, it is time for you to try wearing 24/7 for a bit. Ignore the fascinating 12 month program, you aren't ready for it. Get some onesies for work, and paper covered diapers, see how it goes. If there is a question at work, you had a car accident.. It's common enough. Don't be too concerned if you use the toilet at work.

Personally, I did find after a month of daytime wearing that things had turned into just plain work, so I binge from time to time and don't worry about it. There is no moral obligation to be truly incontinent when wearing a diaper, or not to extend the life of the diaper until it is easier to change by using the toilet. The logical outcome of complete logical consistency is chronicled in a book by John McPhee "Into the Wild", and the results are tragic.

Measuring? Get a measuring tape from walmart or kmart, anyplace that supports sewing, and use as directed on the sites, such as XP medical, selling onesies. I think Aw So Cute, an advertiser on DD, may also have onesies...but I can't think of a site selling diapers or onesies or any type of clothing without size information somewhere found easily.

Your inexperience again suggests you are not ready for more than a trial...Prepare well with properly fitting gear, and go for the trial! Let us know how it goes.

Two days ago I received my first onesie and a pack of tena slip maxi's in the mail. I was looking for something slim I could wear outside, maybe to the store or something.

They arrived about an hour before I was heading off to start my new job, but I tried everything on out sheer excitement and I was amazed. The diaper literally disappeared under my normal work clothes. So I did something I thought I would never do... I went to work (in an insanely fast paced retail environment) wearing a diaper.

I am quite certain nobody noticed, and it was such an amazing experience I've since ordered more onesie and a case of tena's and have been wearing ever sense.

Will I make it 24/7 forever, or give it up in a few weeks? I don't know, but I am enjoying it so far!

So my advice is just go for it. Be calm and discrete and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Others have said it well. But you need to stop caring abput what others think about it. And if they find out you wear them tell them it is for incontinence and they wont make a big deal out of it. I know this because I am incontinent and have coworkers that see me go into the speeceal diaper changing room at my work. If you worry what others think about it youll never make it so be strong and stop worring what others think. Your wearing them to have fun so have fun.

Do you really need a onesie? Well, to my knowledge they are the only guarantee against your diaper showing. Plus, they help stop sagging when you're wet which helps hide the bulge.

I would recommend a thinner diaper unless you can get away with baggy pants. I wear dress slacks at work so went with tena slip maxi. They are 40% thinner when dry than bambino, yet pretty close absorbency wise.

Good luck!