LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HI..im new and have a question

hi I have a quick question. so I wear diapers for medical reasons and I actually get them for free right now through Dr prescribtion but my problem is the place I get them from gives me a bran called nu-fit and its the only brand they have and they pretty much suck and don't work well.

hi I have a quick question. so I wear diapers for medical reasons and I actually get them for free right now through Dr prescribtion but my problem is the place I get them from gives me a bran called nu-fit and its the only brand they have and they pretty much suck and don't work well.

HI and welcome! :) Something else you might try, since you currently get diapers free, even though they do suck :( is try some of the boosters that are available out there. They aren't taht expensive and some of the better brands really work well. for instance, the Bambino Quattro boosters I have tried are practically a diaper unto themselves, they hold so much. They can make a crappy diaper actually work a lot better for you, and if you are getting them free, that means savings for you in the long run.

Also, something you might try is switching to cloth and plastic pants for night use, as they absorb better and work for side sleepers, and they are re-useable since all you have to do is wash them :)

Anyway, hope this helps some, and welcome to the site, lots of peoples here with a vast array of knowledge and experiances :)

I am assuming you have medicaide and I think you can get Tranquility ATNs through Active Style and some other brands that are better. Google Active Style and you have to call them website is just information. I have found that the Tranquility ATN is the best diaper medicaide will buy in my state. My provider thinks they might be able to get me a few Abenas but wont know until January. But check out Active Style. I was going to use Active Style but a local Montana based company did me a favor until my payment to medicaide showed up they provided my month supply before the payment showed up in two weeks. So I have been with them ever since.