LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was at the hospital for a short stay.

DiapermanAl

I passed out the other morning. And was in with a heart monitor. Im having skipped beats. My BP was 200/100 when i arrived. Im wondering how do you get the glue off your skin from the sensor stickies? Also i got embarrassed when i was changed. Something popped up. Nurse said don't be embarrassed it happens. But still i wasn't comfortable with that happening.

Bummer, sorry you had to go through that. As for the glue, thats a (pardon the pun) sticky question. :blush:

I did a play once where I had to use a prosthetic adhesive for a make up application (since the traditional spirit gum didn't want to work) so they used this stuff instead....and let me tell you it was a B*I*T*C*H to get off! :badmood: I had to scrub with soap and water, I tried make up remover and even Crisco shortening to get it off, and when I was done my skin was sore and red and raw. and I had 2 more weeks of shows to do!

Anyways, it seems that when they invented medical grade adhesives they forgot to figure out how to get them off the patients skin afterwards! :P So all I can suggest is soap and water and time. Try Crisco or some other type of cooking oil...or peanutbutter, or just scrub with a good soap and water. Mostly though, it justtakes time to wear off. If it's under your shirt, just wash as usual and forget about it, it will wear off as your skin flakes off....give it about a week...ish.

Good luck, and hope you feel better!

If you don't want a Foley during surgery you have the right to say no. My wife just had a catheter ablation done for her heart. The nurse said a Foley was ordered. She no because she has a high rick of UTI's from them. So they left her diaper on. And untaped it during the procedure but kept it in place. They added pads around her too.