LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to live as a incontinent person

Things haven't been going great for me recently with my Bipolar playing up and everything, been admitted to hospital three times alone this year which is alright really because I've benefited from it

Have we not been around this tree before?

Go for it. There is nothing wrong with wanting to live that way. I am incontinent and my old doc wanted to push pills to correct it. But I enjoy being incontinent and had a bad reaction to an incontinet med so I refuse to take them.

There's really no reason for you to become incontinent. Just let it flow so to speak. Don't do anything dumb to force incontinence. You don't need to tell anyone about it either. You have a right to wear diapers if you want to. They aren't illegal, nor do they require permission to buy and wear them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I would definitely discuss with your psychatrist. There is nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers all the time and discussing with him is a normal response.

George

Since you have iritated almost everyone with the repeated question, the correct thing to do is to start wearing diapers all day every day and all night every night. You will sleep better and feel better, and have more time and energy available to work on your other issues, which are truly more important. If your shrink is at all competent, he or she will react with a so what?, or be curious, or a reminder to be discreet.

So always wear your diapers, whether you need them or not, and get on with life!