LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Form of Cross-Dressing?

No I would disagree - babies don't know what cross-dressing is let alone what dressing is.

Babies don't have the use of reason to know that certain items even the wearing of diapers

are worn by one or the other sex. Babies appear to be perfectly content to wearing just

diapers although I would image that in colder or warmer climates a comfort level is helpful

to maintain that content feeling but still yet babies don't know that they just feel it.

So cross-dressing is an issue for an adult mind to warp an adult fantasy that wearing diapers

can be more or less fun when playing being the opposite sex from what they are.

No, in cross-dressing, the clothes are the "story", For age-regression or transgendered the person is the story and I am not even going to try and figure out what "Sissy" is nor the other type who lists as a "Boy" and heavily diecusses girlish things as a major topic. As one LG put it years ago, "Sex is physical; gender is btween the ears",which is what makes gender so hard to toalk about

How would a DL be cross-dressing? What would be the "cross" to?

"Drag Queen" is a form of exhibitionism. Tommy was part of an "identity" movement to which that form is attached. I believe he also bought into the AB as "theatre". That is not true in all cases

That still does not answer my question, which it takes out of context, since it was about DL's

Somewhere, DL got in this mix which is why I asked the question of what they would be "crossing" from or to

As for applying the term "croos-dressing" to AB, there is already "regression" and "age-play". This adds another term and it expands and dilutes the meaning of "cross-dressing". Net rusutl; confusion on down the line

There seems to be subtle differences between "Transvestite", which mostly seem to be concerned with wearing ladies" undies, fromwhat I have seen, "cross-dressing" which appears to be a larger-scope interest in ladies clothes and "transgender" which, when I got to the TGGuide 13 years ago was a more full interest in the feminine. The pattern seems to be expansion of the scope of the interest. Then there is age-play. Now as to AB meaning infant and toddler I really have no idea how one could experience the psychological aspect of those. I rmember some of my toddler (3 and under) time and I do not remember having the full panoply of feelings that would come at about the time I was 4-1/2. Mostly my feeling would be best described as "curiosity", sometimes anger and sometimes fear but even those were not more than immediate. To me, about the only way to experience the "baby" world wouuld be to be under moderate sedation. I get the impression that most "AB" is related to wishful thinking in the sense that the AB imagines that this is wat a real baby thinks or feels

So wheter AB would be cross-dressing: No, but it would be analogous to it and the two would thus fit in a larger class or category. However it adds nothing of significance to 90% of us and just adds confusion. The rule I follow is that if there is no pressing need, it is better to let sleeping dogs lie

"Transgendered" as you understand it is actually "transexual". I use the old TGGuide standards and the GirlTalk T LG standards since the are and claimed to be transgendered, the concept matches between the two groups and it makes sense. "Taffy Cheerful" put it thusly "Sexi is physical, gender is between the ears". Most of the "girls" I met, like me, were perfectly happy with how they were born. "Transexual" bet fit the description of those who are not. Again having two differenet wordss to describe two very different things avoids confusion. Using one makes it harder to figure out and is more subject to being used dishonestly

Well, that is what happens when the revisionists get a hold of something that works well makes a mess of it. They could not leave welle enough alone. There was probably something in it for them in the way of mucking up persons lives

I do not even think in terms of cross-dressing

I get out of it when it is quite wet, often after 10 hours

I am not a "baby", I am a 5 year old gir still in diapers, several of whom I have seen in RL

Technically it is considered "ageplay" to wear diapers IF you do it to gain the feeling that you are a baby. If you do it as a turn-on, then it is considered a "paraphilia."