LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which method would you prefer to become incontinent?

Which method would you prefer to become incontinent?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which method would you prefer to become incontinent?

• 12-month program, safe, slow and irreversible
    • Stent, health risks included, quick and reversible

There is really only one way right now, that being the modified 12 month. Baby Brian's foray into long term catheter use showed us that that is a risky method and also one that involves discomfort. The only benefit the catheter use long term offers is reduced bladder capacity.

For me, I wish there was a safe quick method... Especially because the relaxed method requires concentration and I have no idea how to concentrate on that and remain productive in other areas of my life. How do you concentrate on relaxing when you are doing projects for work, when you are engaging in a serious conversation with friends, family, coworkers? Wetting in those situations is not an issue. But mere wetting doesnt lead to incontinence or a lot of us would be there already.

So how do you do it? How did you patrician your mind to not reinforce holding?

Spargano

There is really only one way right now, that being the modified 12 month. Baby Brian's foray into long term catheter use showed us that that is a risky method and also one that involves discomfort. The only benefit the catheter use long term offers is reduced bladder capacity.

For me, I wish there was a safe quick method... Especially because the relaxed method requires concentration and I have no idea how to concentrate on that and remain productive in other areas of my life. How do you concentrate on relaxing when you are doing projects for work, when you are engaging in a serious conversation with friends, family, coworkers? Wetting in those situations is not an issue. But mere wetting doesnt lead to incontinence or a lot of us would be there already.

Spargano

If you scroll up to Maheedl's post you will see that he and Blake Jordan modified the twelve month program slightly. When they eventually publish their guide we will all see just what the modifications are.

In particular their guide differs because they chose not to follow bowel incontinence. That's what I meant. From all the success stories here the consensus seems to be variants of that program and the stay relaxed method.

Spargano

If you scroll up to Maheedl's post you will see that he and Blake Jordan modified the twelve month program slightly. When they eventually publish their guide we will all see just what the modifications are.

In particular their guide differs because they chose not to follow bowel incontinence. That's what I meant. From all the success stories here the consensus seems to be variants of that program and the stay relaxed method.

Spargano

Especially because the relaxed method requires concentration and I have no idea how to concentrate on that and remain productive in other areas of my life. How do you concentrate on relaxing when you are doing projects for work, when you are engaging in a serious conversation with friends, family, coworkers? Wetting in those situations is not an issue. But mere wetting doesnt lead to incontinence or a lot of us would be there already.

The thing I really like about the stent is that no matter how hard I try not to pee it is still gonna happen. That is the fun part for me! Whenever I decide to insert the stent I will be completely out of control within five minutes after the decission. No further focus needed, 100% succes.

I dunno, with all the drugs that allegedly help with OAB by 'calming' the detrusor muscle, there must be one they found which made the detrusor twitchy. It just doesn't have a market. It would never get on the market, the subsection of people who would want that result is simply too tiny.