LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for At Least Two Months

Most of the time they are just....well, very urgent. Imagine you're drinking at a bar and have to go. Now hold it for 30 minutes. This is the first sensation I get when I have to pee as I don't feel my bladder filling up. Sometimes though; yes, they are outright painful.

David I hope you regain total control of your bladder but you have weekened your bladder and may have infrequent accidents whether at night or day due to your 12 month training. My question to you is why follow 12 month program if not wanting to be IC you could have just worn a diaper and wetting normally in the diaper without the effects of the program and weekening your bladder.

Ok david I was just curiuos why you'd chance weekening your bladder pshyically and mentally if IC wasnt the goal. It souds like you are one of the lucky ones whose bladder has seemed to weeken earlier than most people. I wish you the best in your potty training

0k I get it now. I wouldnt try doing anymore of the 12 mounth program unless you want to be IC from all your. Attemps at the progam has made it easier for the program to work on you and your point of no return maybe sooner than you realize.

@oznl depends on how much you wear the diapers. I asked the doctors and nurses if my part time diaper wearing and wetting the since the age of seven contributed to my urge incontinence and they TV said yes with out a doubt and is one reason why they dont like diapers for incontinence. I have suffered OAB since birth to. So yes wearing and wetting diapers over long long period s of time can lead to bladder leakage but it takes any were from 25 to 30 plus years for most people to see signs of blader issues. The 12 month program is a quicker way to gain the goal of IC. For some it works in less than 12 months and others longer than 12 months, the amount of time it takes depends on how well you can relax the bladder and follow the steps.

Congratulations on achieving your goal of relative continence. :) feels so weird to say that as I am still striving for the opposite, but you have to find joy for people in their choices not your own. I wonder if next year you do "at least 3 months" if it will take longer than 1 month to regain continence.

Spargano

I've been dry at night for the last 3 nights. Well, the bed's stayed dry. I've gotten up to use the toilet 5-6 times each night. Looks like things are getting back to "normal".

i'm sorry but that sounds _awful_! if i have to wake up once with a painfully full bladder i am annoyed. if i wake up twice i must have an infection or something; it shouldn't happen. 5-6 times?! by god, man, when do you sleep?

in related news i wet the bed a little, for the first time in 20 years, because i dreamt i was laying in a pool on a raft reading a magazine and could pee in my swim trunks. :-D i want to get that to happen again! getting really drunk and then having tons of water didn't make it happen though...

My 4th week of potty training was definitely a week of progress. I did diaper up for the Super Bowl, but except for that my daytimes have stayed dry. I haven't worn a diaper when leaving the apartment since Wednesday.

At the end of the 3rd week I had a couple dry nights in a row and 3 of 4. I added two more dry nights before wetting the bed two nights in a row - I wonder if my sleeping self took inspiration from my Super Bowl wearing. But I've been dry at night for the last 3 nights. Well, the bed's stayed dry. I've gotten up to use the toilet 5-6 times each night. Looks like things are getting back to "normal".

Sounds like you have OAB getting up 5 to 6 times a night to pee. OAB is s o mething you'll suffer the rest of your life.

Congratulations on achieving your goal of relative continence. :) feels so weird to say that as I am still striving for the opposite, but you have to find joy for people in their choices not your own. I wonder if next year you do "at least 3 months" if it will take longer than 1 month to regain continence.

i'm sorry but that sounds _awful_! if i have to wake up once with a painfully full bladder i am annoyed. if i wake up twice i must have an infection or something; it shouldn't happen. 5-6 times?! by god, man, when do you sleep?

in related news i wet the bed a little, for the first time in 20 years, because i dreamt i was laying in a pool on a raft reading a magazine and could pee in my swim trunks. :-D i want to get that to happen again! getting really drunk and then having tons of water didn't make it happen though...