LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An end to an era

Guest Defender

Guest Defender

Since I was about 24 years old I mad eit a point to wear diapers, baby outfit on Halloween just for the freedom of it. No one needed to know I was into diapers, no one even cared, plus I liked the fun, smiles and people taking pics with me.

I have had to work on Halloween for many years, just part of my job :P I do dress up as we are allowed to do, but what I wear isn't anything babyish or in that realm. I 'can' wear a diaper underneith my outfit if I so choose, but in doing what I do it is really hard on diapers, and I have had a couple fail IE rip apart or the inner liner split , spilling wet SAP all over the place :o Embarrassing :blush: soooooo I don't do that anymore :( Even a cloth diaper and plastic pants would probably take a beating, and I don't want to ruin any of my plastic pants, so I'll just go out while working as always, maybe wear a pair of trainers underneith ;) who knows. I do miss being able to dress up and not HAVE to work...

Oh well, such is life I guess.

Guest Defender

That's the part where having abdl friends or aquaintances in your area would help- then you could throw an abdl halloween party. (and most would probably come as giant adult babies.