LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Films Least Favorite

Since there is a forum about favorite films, I figured there should be a forum for least favorite movies.

By least favorite, I mean films you hate, not films that are so bad they're good. My least favorite movie has to be... The Last Airbender (I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings if they liked that movie). The Last Airbender (the M. Night Shyamalan movie, not the TV show (Avatar: The Last Airbender), which is far superior, or Avatar, which I haven't seen.) If anyone is wondering why I hate this movie so much, watch the movie (this is important if you haven't seen the show), then watch the TV show (at least the first season), and then watch the movie again (if you dare). It doesn't work well as a standalone move and it sucks as an adaptation (Cracked.com has my favorite paragraph about how much The Last Airbender sucks as an adaptation: "Many parts of the show's story were blended together for the film. And that's understandable. Movies are a short-form medium: Some condensing of the plot and some missing characters are to be expected. If done skillfully, an adaptation can still capture the essence of the show for the movie-going audience, while maintaining the spirit of the original work for fans of the series. It is not done skillfully in The Last Airbender. It's done more like premature ejaculation sex, where one party (movie-goers) is left confused and ashamed, while the other party (fans of the show) are left enraged and disappointed." (http://www.cracked.com/funny-5806-the-last-airbender-movie) . Lastly, I did not post this to cause a flame war of any kind. I am also not saying that anyone who liked the Last Airbender is an idiot or anything. I just thought it would be interesting to see everyone's least favorite movie. Now that that's out of the way, post away!

My least Favourite film that i have seen would have to be paranormal activity 2 for I didn't really find it that not very scary also I found that not much really happens. It's like a film version of the show Big brother. But no offence to anyone who likes the paranormal activity 2 or anyother of the paranormal activity films

I had an ex girlfriend whose Mom let us borrow "Elizabethtown." We popped it in, and seriously, within 10 minutes, my jaw hit the floor from how ridiculously stupid the film was. We shut it off and never watched it again. So yeah, least favorite film at the moment.

hangover 2 and 3. the firt was good enough, i suffered through the third one for the person iw as with at the time cause she loved them. But honestly, I think those movies are junk. Everything that needed to be said and done was accomplished in movie 1. Also i think the paranormal activity films are just crap.

As with my list of favorite films, too many to mention them all...but some of the ones that jump immediately to mind...Avatar (YES, the James Cameron movie about blue cat-like people), Titanic (made the list twice...way to go, James Cameron!), The Notebook, The Woman in Black (this was such a good movie throughout, but the end left me so unfulfilled, I despise it), Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I waited almost 20 years for THAT?!), and Across the Universe (it's NOT a musical, it's a 2 and a half hour long music video!).