LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do u picture the chatroom actually looking like?

I'm the one you can't see because I blend in with the chat room wallpaper.

Nope, I can see you! :P

I picture it kind of like the cartoon, except with a toy box and more play area. I'd keep the changing table in another room, but thats just me. Kind of like a living room, couches, chairs (to hide behind) coffee table, play mat...toys..and a few windows for me to fly through when I have to leave :blush::P

OH! and lots not forget the time out corner and 'baby prison' or crib / play pen for those who just can't control themselves and need punishment :rolleyes: and to be kept away from others so they can play 'peacefully' :P

If any of you ever come across a chat room called chathour i strongly advise that you don't join because most members are rude and swar a lot while others are tolls and trouble makers that tend to wind you up and it's no place for ABDL's there are some ABDL's on there and some of them get teased, picked on and saying things like go and change your diaper you Pedo

which involved a few swar words afterwards that most people on chathour to ABDL's and I've been called things like that myself. So that is another reason why I strongly advise that anyone doesn't join

• 1 month later...