LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So...like Im unsure where I fit in all this..

Guest Princess Tinkle Pants

Guest Princess Tinkle Pants

So Ive been hanging around here for a while now and am still unsure where or what exactly I classify myself as. I wear diapers sure... And I love pacifiers and bottles... But I have no real interest in dressing up like a baby, really. I don't baby talk, I dont really want anything to do with that. I know I like to feel younger, but not like an infant. Would this classify me as an Adult baby? Or Diaper Lover? I know this is probably a stupid question, but I would like to put words to what I am.. If this makes sense at all. Any ideas or suggestions would be appriciated.

The read I get on it is Adult Kid/LG like me. Age variable, not like me

However, that is a starting point not a finishing point (though it may be; which is all right, too since it is stable)

If it were me, I'd say you were probably around that age that someone wants you to stop using nappies and your first teeth have already deiced they might soon go.

But then someone else might see you a year older and a bit of a brat, or even older and a lot of a brat.

And then of course some people might see you as a D/L who likes to suck things.

Hey, what are you complainig about. I'm a male Lesbian :)

while there is a starting point from what we are told, that is just a snapshot. Life is dynamic. Even so, there is a central core to which one pretty much stays near

We're all different :thumbsup: It would be rather boring if we weren't :o If you want a label for yourself, just wriite a description of what this is to you, then go back and read it as if it were someone else being spoken of. That will get you in close range of your own reality :D And remember it doesn't have to be locked-in there; who you are can change as you go along in life B) The main thing is to just be happy with who you are and enjoy life!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...