LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus on Ellen's talkshow

Isn't it frigging obvious? It's because the audience at large doesn't associate the phrase 'adult baby' with people like us. Newsflash, most don't actually know that 'being an AB' is a thing. When they hear 'adult baby' from Cyrus, it's just a juxtaposition.

There are several celeb's have been coming out of the nursery for a while now... but when I saw the Awards, I was like that girl is in rubber panties where is her diaper...giggles.. I wonder what would have happened had she had an "accident", a wardrobe malfunction ?

not sure if she honestly IS but she COULD also be cashing in on the fact that AB's have been in the media within recent years with all the specials on fetishes and what not.

Isn't it frigging obvious? It's because the audience at large doesn't associate the phrase 'adult baby' with people like us. Newsflash, most don't actually know that 'being an AB' is a thing. When they hear 'adult baby' from Cyrus, it's just a juxtaposition.

People Miley has been ABDL all her life I searched pics of miley in diapers and found pics of her in diapers at different stages of her youth to old for them and shes been on the cover of Teenbaby magazine. And even wrote a song abput being to old for diapers and mom bought the for her anyways and talks about pooping them in the song. Whether you like it or not Miley is ABDL. She was trying to be commical with her VMA concert as she said in her interview with Ellen. I think if she protraded her real ABDL side seriously she would have really shocked people worse than she did with her want to be funny concert that did not really represt the ABDL lifestyle. And yes I thpught her white diaper was shorts at first till I watched her concert in them and could tell they were a fancy diaper that she probably dont use for going in but just shows.

People Miley has been ABDL all her life I searched pics of miley in diapers and found pics of her in diapers at different stages of her youth to old for them and shes been on the cover of Teenbaby magazine. And even wrote a song abput being to old for diapers and mom bought the for her anyways and talks about pooping them in the song. Whether you like it or not Miley is ABDL. She was trying to be commical with her VMA concert as she said in her interview with Ellen. I think if she protraded her real ABDL side seriously she would have really shocked people worse than she did with her want to be funny concert that did not really represt the ABDL lifestyle. And yes I thpught her white diaper was shorts at first till I watched her concert in them and could tell they were a fancy diaper that she probably dont use for going in but just shows.

• Like 1

I googled miley cyrus in diapers and the pics were a page or two down under diper girls or something like that and I cant remember how I found the song but I think it was on the same search. I didnt down load the pics cause It wouldnt look good for a grown man with pics of her in diapers as a kid. It was a total accident I fpund them and left the page as soon as I found it. I dont like those sites that show kids in diapers. But since I seen it had to put it out there in her defence she has been at the ABDL lifestyle since she was a kid. I pretty much went into every site that hit my search criteria.

you do know there is this thing called photoshop right? i remember when i was a teen finding TONS of photos of alicia silverstone and christina ricci in diapers. and guess what? They're fake. *gasp* people make them to fulfill fantasies of their favorite stars and starlets in diapers.

you do know there is this thing called photoshop right? i remember when i was a teen finding TONS of photos of alicia silverstone and christina ricci in diapers. and guess what? They're fake. *gasp* people make them to fulfill fantasies of their favorite stars and starlets in diapers.

• Like 1

I highly doubt they are faked cause she was on teenbaby the magazine and the pics I saw of her were simular to the one on teenbaby magzine. But they could be but if they were photo shoped their would be more of them out there. Most of the pics out there is from her today show in the fancy pullup. I am inclined to believe the photos cause for most of us ABDLs we dont just wake up one day and decide to be a baby. For me its been a fantacy since I was young. I dont know why you guys are being so judgmental of her. She has more guts than we do for comming out publicly and wearing her fancy pullup on live tv. I didnt really care for her VMA preformance which to her was suppose to be funny. But we cant say shes not ABDL based on one preformance and not knowing what she does privately in her own home. Could you imagine the ridicule she would recieve if she did a show on real life ABDL stuff and acting like a baby on stage. She would lose a ton of fans.

Sorry, but I call BS. Anybody of a mind with such talent, is going to be extremely unlikely to have the need, or want, for diapers, which are usually associated with babies and people with severe developmental disabilities. I have searched far an wide, and have found no evidence of Miley Cyrus wearing any kind of "adult protection". I mean, if she really wanted to "advertise" wearing a "diaper", then I would place bets on her being hired by Kimberly Clark for promoting their Depend Silhouette garment.