LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeing Other Diaper Lovers ?

I am a christian who is a diaper lover.I have never meet another diaper lover for fun in my life.I am not gay and am married.I have been conversing witha another diaper loverand hopefully we will meet one day?What is like to meet another diaper lover in private?Anyone ever meet someone for this reason?I have been thinking constantly about diapers and want to chage his diapers more than anything in the world.Last night I had a dream which he took my diapers off and did the deed to me.Anyone experince anything like this in their private thought life? :glare:

Hi, Flipper. I finally had the opportunity to meet someone I've been emailing for a few years. I'm a happily married man and she a happily gay woman, so there was no sexual tension or trust issues, and it was just so wonderful to talk with someone I trusted about a subject I can't talk about with anyone else. My wife knows about my diapers, but wants nothing to do with them. Just being able to look at another person and ask, "What's your favorite diaper and why?" is a wonderfully freeing thing.

Yes, DLs and ABs are just ordinary people, but the experience of being able to be completely open about your most private thoughts is extraordinary. If you have the chance, do it.

-RMS

I am a christian who is a diaper lover.I have never meet another diaper lover for fun in my life.I am not gay and am married.I have been conversing witha another diaper loverand hopefully we will meet one day?What is like to meet another diaper lover in private?Anyone ever meet someone for this reason?I have been thinking constantly about diapers and want to chage his diapers more than anything in the world.Last night I had a dream which he took my diapers off and did the deed to me.Anyone experince anything like this in their private thought life? :glare:

No...I'm single and I too wear diapers for fun, comfort, love the feeling of diapers, etc. I always been wanting to meet another person like me. What it would be like? what would happen? I been talking to a guy in my state a few months ago and found out he was gay(sissy). I stopped talking to him. I'm not gay. I feel the urge sometimes and wish I a G/F or a friend whose into diapers too. Hard to actually meet someone. WIsh I had more friends who were females. I don't have any friends really. I guess I'm a recluse. live a very private life. Good luck! w/ meeting this DL!

I've had the priviledge of meeting 2 different nappy lovers (both female).

The first Chell, who lived in Hatfield, she was 20 I think... we chatted for a while, and she decided to come see me, we just basically hung out, watched a bit of TV, the whole nappies and t-shirts type thing. That was great, had a couple of cuddles etc...but I wouldn't advise you take it any further (i.e. sex) on the first time you meet....

I was gutted when I lost contact with her (changing of mobile numbers etc)...that's a point...if anyone knows her and knows how she is...can they let me know? She used to post on Diaper Girls forum.

The second, a lady who lives in Portsmouth, who was late 30's I think...I drove down to see her...she kept eyeing up my nappy and stuff...kinda scared me...lol...so that didn't work out....

So yeah...all in all...meeting up with other nappy lovers is great fun...but it always go down to the type of person you're meeting as opposed to whether they wear nappies or not...remember that...

Good luck if you meet that guy though.

Hello flipper 555. Well, hate to be the bearer of these tidings, but if you have dreams about changing another mans nappy, and him doing the "deed" to you, then you most likely aren`t straight. A wild stab in the dark? Either you are bi or you are gay. Good luck with your friend, and welcome to the site! Cheers! :)

• Like 1

Hello flipper 555. Well, hate to be the bearer of these tidings, but if you have dreams about changing another mans nappy, and him doing the "deed" to you, then you most likely aren`t straight. A wild stab in the dark? Either you are bi or you are gay. Good luck with your friend, and welcome to the site! Cheers! :)

Thanks.We will meet in a few weeks.Wish me luck.......

• 2 weeks later...

Well this my diaper meeting update for this topic.We met last week for a meet and greet.After a while we returned to the hotel room.He got his attends out for my diapering sessons.I go in the bathroom and come out in my bday suit.I look at my naked body in fear.I have never done anything like this in my life.I am naked as a jay bird.I slowly open the bathroom door and see his cloths on the floor.He is in a daiper only. For the first time in my life I am to be diapered.....To be continued.........

Well this my diaper meeting update for this topic.We met last week for a meet and greet.After a while we returned to the hotel room.He got his attends out for my diapering sessons.I go in the bathroom and come out in my bday suit.He is in a daiper only. For the first time in my life I am to be diapered.....To be continued.........

Don't you mean second time?

I felt strange yet comfortable standing there naked with him in his diaper.He then informed me he was wet and need a diaper change.I helped him remove the wet diaper.He was aroused.I was scared.He then told me he wanted to try something on me which he thought I would like.I protested.Finally I gave in and he told me about the anal pleaser device.I cried.He said it would be neat.He got the device and I was intubated with the device.I screamed in pleasure.I had never done anything like this before in my bottom.I had orgasm after orgasm with the device and other simulation. :Crylol::Crylol::Crylol: ..........

I was then double diapered and given break.Meanwhile he was wet and had to change his diapers.I took his pampers off and intubated him with the anal pleasure device.We talked and then told me he wanted to make love to me.He was puzzled by wanting to do this as he was maaried and so was I. OK we each had never done something this crazy in are life. My heart gave out and my diaper was removed.I had often wondered what it would feel like........It was great................We rode each other tilll sun up folks.............I have no regrets yet we wlill meet regulary from now on..................... :drive1::Crylol:

Hya first of all were are u from,,,i am in London Ontario Canada,,,and am intrested in meeting and chatting with other diaper lovers,,,I have a g/f she is also my mommy she loves diapering and changing me,,she puts me into a diaper every night and when we go out she puts me in either a full diaper or a pullup,,she is very good and would consider meeting other diaper lovers too....smiles wetone :P

I felt strange yet comfortable standing there naked with him in his diaper.He then informed me he was wet and need a diaper change.I helped him remove the wet diaper.He was aroused.I was scared.He then told me he wanted to try something on me which he thought I would like.I protested.Finally I gave in and he told me about the anal pleaser device.I cried.He said it would be neat.He got the device and I was intubated with the device.I screamed in pleasure.I had never done anything like this before in my bottom.I had orgasm after orgasm with the device and other simulation. :Crylol::Crylol::Crylol: ..........

I was then double diapered and given break.Meanwhile he was wet and had to change his diapers.I took his pampers off and intubated him with the anal pleasure device.We talked and then told me he wanted to make love to me.He was puzzled by wanting to do this as he was maaried and so was I. OK we each had never done something this crazy in are life. My heart gave out and my diaper was removed.I had often wondered what it would feel like........It was great................We rode each other tilll sun up folks.............I have no regrets yet we wlill meet regulary from now on..................... :drive1::Crylol:

Wow! Acts like a preacher.... You need a better married sex life....that's major league rabbit behavior...

You know that movie "Brokeback Mountain"? Better go see it, because you are starting to live it...and the ending is uglier than sin... double lives like that are hard on people, even if you get lucky and don't catch anything from this...

• 1 year later...

Hi Flipper

I am also a christian that has always found it difficult to give up diapers they are a source of comfort , but if you go down that road you have fully given in to deception , things come to my mind always to tempt me into diapers and role play , but I have found that it is hard enough controlling the need to wear diapers , anymore than that then I have lost it completely , I beat myself over the head enough as it is , and also as a married man the damage could be irepairable , I will pray for you

elo

Does anyone else find this thread wildly hilarious?

I am a christian who is a diaper lover.I have never meet another diaper lover for fun in my life.I am not gay and am married.I have been conversing with a another diaper lover and hopefully we will meet one day?What is like to meet another diaper lover in private?Anyone ever meet someone for this reason?I have been thinking constantly about diapers and want to chage his diapers more than anything in the world.Last night I had a dream which he took my diapers off and did the deed to me.Anyone experince anything like this in their private thought life?

Let me sum it up for you:

DL is a christian, and married. He makes it clear that being both of these things means there's NO possible way he could ever be a homosexual.

DL loves diapers and wants to meet another DL, apparently same sex is okay. (gay strike 1!)

DL tells us his totally heterosexual motivation for meeting this other DL. (See thoughts) (gay strike 2! )

Finally arranging a meet, he gets naked and shares an anal pleasure device with his partner

(no mention of sanitation between use) as a precursor to anal intercourse. (Strike 3, you're gay!)

DL enjoys and describes in great length, his meeting, willing to do it once again.

Then, out of God's Green Left Field, - -

Hi Flipper

I am also a christian that has always found it difficult to give up diapers they are a source of comfort , but if you go down that road you have fully given in to deception , things come to my mind always to tempt me into diapers and role play , but I have found that it is hard enough controlling the need to wear diapers , anymore than that then I have lost it completely , I beat myself over the head enough as it is , and also as a married man the damage could be irepairable , I will pray for you

elo

IT'S HARD BROTHER!!!!! YOU MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION!!!

Are both of you for real?

I'm sorry, but I find all this very amusing, though not the slightest bit credible.

Hi Flipper

elo

Hey Elo... Maybe you should hang out with this guy...

and found out he was gay(sissy). I stopped talking to him. I'm not gay.

Closed minded people tend to get along quite well. ;)

I know, right?

I was a little baked out and thinking about how ridiculous all that was and whether or not it was true.

. . . . And then I heard something. A sound, at first. Then graduating into a soft twang. Banjos!

Seriously, the mere notion of being able to pray out your inalienable truths makes me giggle.

That, and the whole, "I'm married, not gay!"

I pray we see more of these posters. I demand Shenanigans!

• 4 years later...

I have never met or really even chatted with another diaper lover. I am not and adult baby but just a diaper lover. I want to make friends who are like me. A dream would be to find that special woman who is into at least some of my interest.

• 5 years later...

I am also a DL. I been waiting to find friends like me. I love wearing them to bed but I also have a bladder problems so I have to. My wife not all about me just wearing one if I don't have to so I have to keep my fun time to my self.

I've tried to by it never works out. It's probably for the best. You never know who your really meeting and I'd rather not have to defend myself should that arise. I have a wonderful girlfriend and I guess that's all I need. I would love to make a friend who's a DL but I really don't think it's worth the what ifs. Sure we are all humans and may be quite normal but I just feel uneasy meeting someone who shares a similar fetish/lifestyle