LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My goofy cat

ALL cats are goofy. That is part of the charm. That and that they do it in such a human way. I know persons who firmly believe that before they are born, they go to "cute school" as part of training for the coming invation and Felinarchy

Another story I heard was that som 20 million years ago, a large ship crashed. It's crew and passengers realized two things: 1 There would be no rescue during their lifetimes and 2 They could not survive as a people on Earth. They therefore devised a way to keep their basic genome intact but breed themselves into something that would be biologically intact over the ages that it would take for them to be found and that is what cats are. As a part of that, I am told that the purring is "packets" of data, co-ordinates and information recorded and transmitted in an ultra-compressed form and at ultra-high speed and that if you slowed each element of the purring down by recording it at a 30 ips tape speed and slowed it to a 1/93 ips tape speed. you would be able to hear each of the separate "words" being directed into the ether to act as both a homing beacon and an audio document with information as to what was done and how to restore them to their normal genetic mode

Now, I do not really believe either of those stories. In fact, I would wager my month's supply of Meow Mix on it

I had a cat (American short hair) named Sammie (Samantha) she was adopted at 8 years old, my little sammy-kins :wub: she was ADORABLE and fun and funny as hell...and a terrible flirt, unfortunately I lost her to cancer :crybaby: and I was miserable for 2 weeks...it still makes me sad thinking about it :( *sigh*

Pretty kitties though...I like the one names "Tribble" AWESOME name! :thumbsup:

When I was a kid, we had a maine coon who was born on our door step, and he was THE most awesome cat ever...he grew HUGE, with a big fluffy tail (like most have) and he was just one of the coolest cats ever. He would come in to our room after we went to bed and jump from bed to bed to check on us :wub: then trot out the door to check on the rest of the house.

Yup, cats are some of the coolest people on this rock :thumbsup:

I had a cat (American short hair) named Sammie (Samantha) she was adopted at 8 years old, my little sammy-kins :wub: she was ADORABLE and fun and funny as hell...and a terrible flirt, unfortunately I lost her to cancer :crybaby: and I was miserable for 2 weeks...it still makes me sad thinking about it :( *sigh*

Pretty kitties though...I like the one names "Tribble" AWESOME name! :thumbsup:

When I was a kid, we had a maine coon who was born on our door step, and he was THE most awesome cat ever...he grew HUGE, with a big fluffy tail (like most have) and he was just one of the coolest cats ever. He would come in to our room after we went to bed and jump from bed to bed to check on us :wub: then trot out the door to check on the rest of the house.

Yup, cats are some of the coolest people on this rock :thumbsup:

Thanks Square Duck. I named him Tribble because he only has three legs. My husband and I wanted a name with "Tri" in it because we didn't want to call him Tripod. It seemed a little mean. He was hit by a car before we adopted him and his hind leg had to be amputated. He is my little escape artist and we have to watch him like a hawk. He doesn't know that he is strictly an indoor kitty now. :P

We got Amy from the animal shelter when she was about 1 1/2. We got her about 2 years ago. I saw a picture of her and fell in love instantly :wub:

I have a female american shorthair tuxedo cat and she's like one of my children. She's so beautiful I wanted to put her picture up here but she said no because she hangs here on the DL. I can't really blame her since you won't find my picture on here either.