LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New printed diaper "MyDiaper"

The best I can work out is that the new diaper is called the "MyDiaper comfort Weiß-bunt" (which translates roughly to "MyDiaper Comfort White and Coloured [i.e. Printed]") and seems to be made by the same folks as the Lai Yi Pian ones. Not sure if anyone else knows anything about these?

I've only noticed them today and a quick Google turns up nothing on the brand name. The only place I've seen them so far is SaveExpress / AirOliver and they've sold out (or have no stock yet) of the Medium ones. I've ordered some Large in the mean time and will post pics when they arrive.

As you can see from the pictures below, the diaper looks like a plastic/smooth backed product with printing that looks bit like the Buntewindel Fabine's or Cuddlz All Over Printed Nappy. The diaper itself is clearly different from both of those products and sports a wetness indicator and two-per-side dual-layer tabs which feature on neither the Cuddlz or Buntewindel products.

Expand the Spoiler block for pics from the SaveExpress site.

• Like 1

They have updated stock. Ordered them and a few others to try (need to fill a box to make shipping costs worth it.)

Eh? All the Medium ones show the error/warning "This item is currently not available!" (oder der Deutschen ... dieser artikel steht derzeit nicht zur verfügung)

Waist Size (MEDIUM): 80-125cm (31.5" - 49.2") :o

The size range for the mediums is H*U*G*E! these look like they are made a lot like the dry 24/7's W*O*W!

But the capacity seems a bit lacking. I had a conversion site do the math (Ml to Oz) and 2100 Ml equates to a bit over 71 ounces, which is kind of upper midrange on capacity. Bambinos hold that much (Bellisimos hold a LOT more though) sooooo, this is better then average, and double what Depends and Attends hold :P

So the next thing is performance ;) I gues I have to order some at sometime...or maybe get them off Amazon or Ebay :P

Interesting though...THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Adrian. It has a narrow rectangle pad. No side protection, no rear protection against wet poops. Even with a booster didn't feel secure in it. Good playtime or photo diaper only.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just been trying one and to be honest, they not that bad

They are really thin when put on, so maybe good for outdoor stuff

Peed in them twice, 1 standing (not so much), 1 sitting (a flood) and no problem