LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Diaper Brand besides Depend in Chesapeake

Kaidus

No house brands, either? No Tena Serenity ladie's pee pads to put in the front to actually make your depends dependable? Lol....and no cruddy Poise products, either? Tena has actually been putting briefs in my local CVS or rite-aid.

Locally, outside of the chain pharmacies and groceries, you can try the medical supply stores. But really good diapers require on line orders, usually.

Good luck!

No house brands, either? No Tena Serenity ladie's pee pads to put in the front to actually make your depends dependable? Lol....and no cruddy Poise products, either? Tena has actually been putting briefs in my local CVS or rite-aid.

Locally, outside of the chain pharmacies and groceries, you can try the medical supply stores. But really good diapers require on line orders, usually.

Good luck!

I should've been specific when I really meant that I'm trying to find good-brand adult disposable diapers; the BCPs would make good stuffers, but good quality diapers tend to take out the guess-work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kaidus, I am suprised you don't turn that box into a backpack or find a way to tie it onto the rack on your bike...or repackage the diapers into a laundry bag and go from there....

Any backpack can only hold so much before it explodes, I don't have any laundry bags of any kind and I don't think my bike has any kind of rack; if it's usually in the back, I don't have one.