LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Test of new Wellness Superio Signature Diapers

Thanks for this John! :) It will be interesting to see how these compare with other brands such as Bambino and Molicare and Abena etc. The Bambino Total dry x plus (formerly the secure personal care xplus) has been my personal favorite for a long time, with Bambinos and Abenas taking up the rest depending on my mood, so I'd like to see how this new "wellness' brief work out. I liked the origional wellness briefs which seemed to work well, and if these are an improved version of those then they might be worth making room in my stash :)

I look forward to more reviews and input! :thumbsup:

While I have not yet done water testing of the new Wellness diaper for absorbency, the very high gutter guards and leg gathers promise to be very helpful to those who are urinary incontinent.

John, It's nice to see the new Wellness diapers are working for you. Everyone is different and as they say; your results may vary. The last time I used them they absolutely failed when it comes to urinary urge incontinence. Their fit on me was mediocre at best, and when I flooded them they would fail almost consistently. I doubt they are quite that much better, especially since you say they are thinner than before, which makes me wonder how they hold up to major urinary incontinence. I doubt I will try them for this, but it would be nice to see a few more success stories.

I had trouble with wellness in the past, so I ordered in several of the superio as a sample last week, before I committed to buying a case.

As stated, they run tight. I use a medium in most brands, but chose a large for these samples, and was glad that I did. I didn't have any trouble with the tapes coming off while wearing, but when I did go to change after about five hours, one of the tapes ripped right off the plastic, leaving a hole in the front of the brief.

I was impressed with capacity, as I must have had four or five wetting events while wearing the first one. They definitely swell up a lot in the front, and only began to leak a bit once the back padding began to get too wet. The fit was not perfect on me, I have a 38" waist, but very thick legs from the gym, and I think this may have lead to that eventual leak. I was intentionally pushing the capacity to see what it could hold, and was not disappointed.

These do seem very thin, sort of like the tena maxi, but swell up a lot. The plastic backing may be a bit too thin, although I'm sure they are more comfortable during the summer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I purchased these briefs and have to say capacity is great. Only had minor issues with bottom tapes coming loose from the back of the diaper. Easily fixed with duct tape. These are my new nighttime diaper. Haven't had one leak yet. I'm now on my third package