LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else hate incontinent meds and choose to wear diapers

• 2 weeks later...

Me too I was perscribed with vasicare tablets because the ones I had before caused me to swell up & have an allergic reaction, I took the new tablets religiously for almost 2 years but still found I had the same problem, so I discontinued using them and choose to revert back to wearing nappies/diapers 24/7 But because I did not qualify for free diapers I have to buy them I buy on-line because it's easier & more convenient I buy Drydayz/Cludlez nappies they are plain white with wrap around leg guards without a annoying wetness guide, I find it natural to wear nappies as they give me total/partial independence from using dirty & Un- hygienic public w/c's or toilets, I also went to my local Doctors/Hospital but they found no problems with my health/ reason why I should qualify for the need for free diapers as I mentioned earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

The bad part is the goverment allows the drugs in the first place with so many bad experiences and some states require you try the drugs before diapers are prescribed for medicaide . And drugs dont accually stop all the accidents the just minimize them if they work.

• 3 months later...

To add, What the heck is with the statements at the top of the articles, "don't worry, many people are able to lessen or completely eliminate incontinence with treatment" at its best I see 40% success rate. That means 60% failure with devices and behavior, 90% failure for medicines, how is that comforting?

If they didn't have to pay for them and their insurance did, then that would make sense why they stuck with the pills than putting her back in diapers for at night.