LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do People Think Older Diaper Wearers Are Bad?

ComfortDL

I just seen someone post that wearing diapers is bad for the planet how?

its not like we are peeing and messing in the water now thats bad

and you cant forget about those who do not understand our desire

i told my mom and she thought i was mental and needed therapy and its just a fantasy

a fantasy? i have been a DL since i was 3 and realized that when i was 13

and the peoples reaction when they find out that you wear diapers is just f**king ignorant

I just seen someone post that wearing diapers is bad for the planet how?

its not like we are peeing and messing in the water now thats bad

and you cant forget about those who do not understand our desire

i told my mom and she thought i was mental and needed therapy and its just a fantasy

a fantasy? i have been a DL since i was 3 and realized that when i was 13

and the peoples reaction when they find out that you wear diapers is just f**king ignorant

I'm into the last half of my fifties and it's a great age to be diapered at B) Had you taken the time to real the threads about the supposed waste and pollution of the small numbers of us who wear diapers, you'd see there are a few responses that show that it isn't as bad for the planet as you might think,) and that there are many other forms of pollution from almost everyone which could be eliminated, making a much larger impact on this that would occur if we all stopped wearing diapers :P Of the plastic trash I generate, diapers is about half and I'm careful to avoid plastic trash where I can. Further, those plastics are thicker and are going to be around hundreds of years while my diapers will be gone in about 20 :) The other aspects of my diapers will actually biodegrade usefully while the all-plastic trash won't :(

the has been a social stigma around for a long time that diapers were for only babies and the elderly

that's been slowly changing in recent years and will hopefully continue to become more acceptable over time.

I don't think that it's the plastic in the disposables that is much concern, to me anyways. what bothers me is all the human waste (poop) filled with bacteria that gets dumped into the landfills with out being properly processed. Diapers need to be dumped out FIRST before being disposed of, but most people don't bother to do this and just toss the whoele thing away thinking that they don't have anything to worry about. WRONG! all tha bacteria will grow and continue to exist for a long time, as it has plenty of things to feed on. Then, if that area is ever disturbed, it can get released again into the air or ground water, if it is used for any kind of farming, get into that food supply.

Many people don't know this, but all the major epidemic diseases that occur like the Black plague and bird flu and other flu's like the Spanish flu that killed millions after WW1 all come from the soil. Just germs that have been around for thousands or millions of years, waiting for an opportune time to be released. Since we don't know about them, we can't treat them until the become a problem, and people get infected and start dying for unknown reasons, until the 'problem' can be diagnosed and a treatment developed.

By putting human waste into landfills, I think that we are just aggravating this 'problem' and really just creating a biological time bomb that will go off sometime in the future. And ya know...I wouldn't want to be around when THAT happens....yuck!

People empty out cloth diapers before washing them...so why not clean out a disposable??? It's not THAT difficult!

OH and for the record, I use disposables and clean them out as best I can BEFORE disposing of them...:D

I'm 28 and I wear diapers. Lot of people don't even know I wear them and no one has ever asked me about it except my parents and aunt.

I wear cloth diapers & plastic panties at all times, except for work. I've been seen in them many times and only immature kids have ever said anything. I wear diapers-so what? It's my choice.

I can honestly say I am starting to become more comfortable wearing around my housemates. They haven't noticed as yet that I am aware of but that is only because I haven't heard anything from them.