LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

nearly 22,000 diapers.....

That's part of the reason I use cloth. Cloth saves money, plus I don't have to worry about how to throw away disposable diapers because I don't live alone. (I have "alone time," but neither house is totally "to myself").

5 workds. "cloth diapers and rubber panties"

Even if you'd worn cloth diapers, there would have been 22,000 diapers to purchase (with a lot of plastic panties added in) and wash so in comparison there's actually little difference ;) If you didn't wear diapers at all, there's still a quarter of that number of underwear and it's washing to consider <_< so the difference is actually closer to 16,000 compared to average people. Consider that without diapers and still wetting what problems and expenses that would bring, and then maybe you'll see that the 16,000 difference has probably been a very good choice for you B) Me? I'm not counting- I don't care P It's my life and diapers are a part of it that makes it worth living :girl_happy: and I don't need to know any more than that!

I recently switched to cloth 75% of the time for the same reason. I've been incontinent for 13 years so I've used my share of disposables and then some.

I'm pretty darn poor but I'll add this- money spent on making yourself happy is money well spent :D If that means disposables then so be it <_< I have cloth diapers but they have become more 'back-up' than regular wear as I chase bargains and I have acquired a stock of disposables I could afford that will last me for some time into the future :girl_happy: