LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visiting a Cartoon world

the one that had static shock, justice league and justice league unlimited, superman and batman the animated series, preferably around the time of the big bang so I can get some working traits, or at least see if that son of the rich guy who hated bang babies would be interested in sharing some of those purple things that he made to give himself specific powers, maybe one to make me as smart as Ritchie(gear) or that guy in the league with the T on his face, and flight, strength, speed, lasers from my eyes, and shape shifting.

I would only want to visit it if it was as a ghost-like observer since both places are crazy dangerous but I'd love to visit Republic City from Legend of Korra just to look at all the clothes and architecture. I'd also like to visit Tokyo III during an Angel attack. The latter I especially wouldn't want to be able to get hurt at.

Tiny Toon Adventures is a cartoon world I'd love to explore. If I was a furry I would be (pretending) to avoid Elmyra so she doesn't baby me lol. Another world would be Pucca's. I loved the simplistic surrealist animation, and the fun all the characters seemed to had (except Garu lol).