LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking a few Days

DailyDi

I like this 3rd person trick. It means I don't have to be responsible for all those idiotic comments that Christine Daryleanne makes and I can call her every name in the book (the Necronomicon) and nary a warning point will come my way. DO YOU HEAR ME YOU SELF-ABSORBED LITTLE THIRD PERSON DWEEBETTE?!? Ahhh that felt sooooo good

Ennaelyrad Enitsirhc: That simpering, sappy sister's Evil Twin BWAH-HA-HA-HA

i was having trouble with my computer, even sent in my motherboard and video card for replacement, got refurbished versions back, only to find out the problem was still there, somehow i realized that firefox was causing my computer to crash, so now im on chrome, hoping to one day to return to firefox

If the system had been written in Tandemly Integrated Asymetrically Resynthesized Algorithms, I could have it up and running before you could say "tiara"

I am also proficient in BASICK, COBAWL, FORTRANSGENDERE and Pisscal

i was having trouble with my computer, even sent in my motherboard and video card for replacement, got refurbished versions back, only to find out the problem was still there, somehow i realized that firefox was causing my computer to crash, so now im on chrome, hoping to one day to return to firefox

The new Alienware takes two Nvidia G-770's or something like that

I just wanted to let you know that Freta is glad you're taking some time off. I also think you should know that she may have ulterior motives because I heard her talking with herself about a plot to have a coup during your absence.

Yeppers those darn Computers. I was on the edge. Alienware or Asus. As I mentioned I just wanted a lighted keyboard, and a killer system. I don't game at all. Well not like some, but I do have two high end Flight Simulators. All I wanted was true 1080p, A primary SSD drive, a secondary 7200rpm drive for storage, a decent video card. and at least a low end i7. I got that all in my Asus (Republic of gamers) for just at $2000. I couldn't have done that with a Alienware unless I went with a year old version and even then I couldn't get the SSD I wanted. I did kinda like the multiple lights that Alienware offered, but Ehhhh my three levels of white for my keyboard work just fine.

Yeppers those darn Computers. I was on the edge. Alienware or Asus. As I mentioned I just wanted a lighted keyboard, and a killer system. I don't game at all. Well not like some, but I do have two high end Flight Simulators. All I wanted was true 1080p, A primary SSD drive, a secondary 7200rpm drive for storage, a decent video card. and at least a low end i7. I got that all in my Asus (Republic of gamers) for just at $2000. I couldn't have done that with a Alienware unless I went with a year old version and even then I couldn't get the SSD I wanted. I did kinda like the multiple lights that Alienware offered, but Ehhhh my three levels of white for my keyboard work just fine.