LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Try RiteAid Brand Adult Diapers?

Takadaweird

I want to try the because I prefer the cloth like backings. But so far I'm having trouble finding a local "can't order online" place to find some. I may have bin a Dl for 6 years but my knowledge of brands and what type there are is minimum at best.

I prefer a cloth like backing and I don't like the diapers that are high in the back "showing over the waist line to much.

But that's me rambling on how picky I can be.

Thanks for the input NHLD & Rusty

I think these are made by First Quality who also sell their own brand and make the other big-chain-store pharmacy brands you find in the US- and they all suck :bash: If you can't do any better then get used to plastic panties or leaks <_< I tried that approach for awhile and it became apparent that buying Depends was about the same overall cost- and they didn't leak through the cover ;) These are entry-level products aimed toward those who will change immediately at any wetting no matter what the advertising says they will do :mellow: so you can't compare them to better diapers intended for extended wear. These are bought mostly by those who either don't know any better or are getting them through medical care systems who don't want to pay for anything better.

On another note I was at my local Wally-world the other day and the lone bag of Depends protection with tabs (plastic backed) was relegated to an empty spot on the shelf and opened :( Looks like they're phasing them out here, but there's several more Wally-worlds here that I haven't checked so it may be just this one :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

I tried them around 2003 and they sucked :P one flood and full load and they were done. Given the changes made over the last 11 years by manufacturers I am sure they are even worse now. I think the only way you can make a 'cheap' store brand diaper work 1/2 well is to add a booster in it. Order some quattros from Bambino or the big Abena ones from XP medical and use those, it will help a lot in making a crummy cheap diaper function better.

But as said above, you get what you pay for.

I don't know, but we could be talking about 2 different styles. The ones I'm talking about were long and wide with decent tapes. They would expand tomany times their original size without leaking.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest YoungZeppelin

They are ok if u need something and low on money. I go to sams club and buy the 60 pack for 20 bucks of the same kind, but being a college student its about all I can afford.