LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

vacationing and diapers

I recently flew from where I live to Orlando, btw did you book with Alligiat Air I got a flight from them for 100 one way, but now they have a sale on for $64.

Back to the story I had to take a whole bunch of meds I need with me, and I thought I was going to get the 3rd degree, the only thing they stopped was a larger tube of suntan lotion my friend had.

I'm pretty sure I left a few diapers in my bag from when I travel by car they didn't say anything about them they were just bent out of shape with the sun tan stuff.

Try that airline, hope they go to your airport, they fly MD-80's out of here.

Yeah we actually booked through allegiant. We going to book everything through Disney at first but then figured out that if we booked through allegiant we could stay longer and for less.

Back the original question I guess I'm just paranoid about these sort of things. Ing brother has always told me I'm paranoid and I am inclined to agree. Also a thin diaper for me isn't really an option. At least if I don't want to spend half the day changing wet diapers. Usually I'm at least a bambino teddy man during the day and a bellissimo at night.

Make sure your diaper is DRY before going through the machine. Even if you have to go to the bathroom and change. The machine will tune into the moisture and alarm, while most likely will not alarm on the dry diaper.

They read moisture? Wow. Will probably have to change before going through. I've never heard that before.

I recently flew 4 times in a month now, most times wearing a tena maxi slip. Both a bit wet and dry. never a word was mentioned. While it is true that the wavelength the machine uses is affected by liquids and may show up a bit odd. The machine uses detection software and that in itself would not flag a positive on the machine. a bottle of something shoved down there would though. I would caution you though if something were to happen, and it got to far that they had you go and disrobe in another room, that Teddies or a Bellisimo would be rather embarrassing on your end.

IIRC, a member here spoke of using the numerous large 'family bathrooms' and handicapped toilet facilities at Disneyworld. Their staff is well trained (and tightly monitored) to be sure that they act respectfully to, and help as much as they can with those visitors who need assistance so asking any staff should get you directed to a place to change without fanfare