LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Supplements recommendation

My need shifted me 3 weeks ago to 24/7 and I noticed an overall slight increase on muscle cramps. I stay hydrated, get my daily dose of multivitamins, but was wondering what other 24/7 add on for various supplements/minerals/vitamins etc.

Reading about it I could not find any clear recommendation. Any advice is welcome.

My need shifted me 3 weeks ago to 24/7 and I noticed an overall slight increase on muscle cramps. I stay hydrated, get my daily dose of multivitamins, but was wondering what other 24/7 add on for various supplements/minerals/vitamins etc.

Reading about it I could not find any clear recommendation. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you

Ri

What is your doctor telling you?

Thank you for all the suggestions and concerns, really a great community. I am in the mid 40s and a long-term DL, but due to my personality I denied it and now looking back it feels like as I went thru a million binge and purge. Several months ago I changed my position, decided to accept it and adjust my life to it.

As long as I can remember I always was sensitive to leaking. That was easy to manage, but somehow in the last weeks it got worse. I do soon have a Dr. appointment coming up to get it checked out.