LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Time Babby

I wear a diaper every night for the same reasons and I love that if I wake-up having to pee I don't have to get out of bed, I just wet my diaper and back to sleep I go

• Like 1

It depends I do enjoy sleeping in diapers however, if its REALLY full it makes it difficult. however if its not that bad I do enjoy sleeping in them. i just have to be careful not to leak on my bed.

I wear them every time I go to sleep, but not for fun, for me its a matter of sleep insurance, most of the time I wake up dry, but there are times I will have a dream that I am taking a piss, and when that happens my diaper ends up wet, frankly I wouldn't mind if that would happen more often to better justify buying them, they tend to payoff maybe 2 times in a 3 month cycle and I hate the waste of that.

The past couple of nights I have wore them. I think I sleep better. But it's still hard because wearing them when it's hot, and when you have no air conditioning really sucks.

The past couple of nights I have wore them. I think I sleep better. But it's still hard because wearing them when it's hot, and when you have no air conditioning really sucks.

got no AC in my room, it don't stop me none, of course I don't wear my footed pjs when its warm, just my diaper and a t shirt, so getting too hot aint an issue

• 2 weeks later...

Although I don't live alone, I live with a mate and his missus, I have been wearing to sleep for over a month now and would have to say: Yes I sleep better in them than without them. But I have to have the right ones, or I just don't feel right. So far I have tried sleeping in a couple of others than the DryNites, but I don't sleep as well in them.

• 2 weeks later...